Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
I cannot get over how much she has changed in a year!

IMG_7386.jpeg
I was drawn to them ears as well šŸ¤£ Still had those wonky brows back then l see šŸ¤Ø

Aug 29, 2023
I wonder what she wants a slow cooker for...cos she never actually cooks. Maybe to keep her takeaway leftovers warm for later šŸ¤£ She never misses an opportunity to get those hints in for the Christmas tree and stuff from B+M - she has absolutely no shame! Wonder what her side hustles are? My guess is - begging on TikTok, begging on Insta and mentioning her wishlist every chance she gets

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024_234126_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231024_234126_TikTok.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 234
May 26, 2023
What is the Graveyard story? She left her kids home alone to go and get bummed in a graveyard? I keep seeing it mentioned but have never heard the full story šŸ¤£
Someone said in here that she'd been rear ended in a graveyard. Loads of terrible puns and questions in Stes live and being him he answered every single one without batting an eyelid. Then Lou walks in and he asks her if it's true šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ he said 'i never bummed you in a graveyard' and she said 'no that was James'. She didn't seem bothered then night she acted devastated and dry cried, just wanted a pity party as usual
Obviously I had ringside seats to the actual act and I can tell u I'm fing traumatised for life!

Aug 29, 2023
Someone said in here that she'd been rear ended in a graveyard. Loads of terrible puns and questions in Stes live and being him he answered every single one without batting an eyelid. Then Lou walks in and he asks her if it's true šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ he said 'i never bummed you in a graveyard' and she said 'no that was James'. She didn't seem bothered then night she acted devastated and dry cried, just wanted a pity party as usual
Obviously I had ringside seats to the actual act and I can tell u I'm fing traumatised for life!
So James bummed her in a cemetery? And you saw it? If so I'm not surprised you're traumatised šŸ˜± I read a comment saying it was a Dj she was with in the graveyard

May 26, 2023
So James bummed her in a cemetery? And you saw it? If so I'm not surprised you're traumatised šŸ˜± I read a comment saying it was a Dj she was with in the graveyard
When he initially told her she said James. Think it waa the person who dropped the bomb that said it was a DJ šŸ¤· maybe the DJ was called James aswell or maybe she doesn't actually know who it was lol

Apr 16, 2023
God can you imagine what Christmas will bring. Her pouting her lips off while complaining she doesn't have a tree, decorations, food, presents.
Stuff the kids....Santa only comes for lou in her special bungalow that she's worked hard for......
See I predicted 2 months ago she would be begging for Christmas. šŸ™„

Apr 16, 2023
I wonder what she wants a slow cooker for...cos she never actually cooks. Maybe to keep her takeaway leftovers warm for later šŸ¤£ She never misses an opportunity to get those hints in for the Christmas tree and stuff from B+M - she has absolutely no shame! Wonder what her side hustles are? My guess is - begging on TikTok, begging on Insta and mentioning her wishlist every chance she gets

ā€œFew little side hustlesā€ would suggest she actually has a main ā€œhustleā€ and is not just an absolute waster!

Apr 21, 2023
My dickhead horse flings me off if so much as a leaf flutters by cos she thinks it's a huge scary monster come to eat her... I feel you šŸ˜Ŗ
Mines normally a good boy, heā€™s cheeky but heā€™s quite straight headed, haven't had much chance to get him out with the weather so he was a bit fresh. Heā€™s 17.1 so itā€™s quite a way to fall and I donā€™t bounce as much in my thirties as you do when your a teen šŸ¤£ bit sore this morning

Does anybody know when steā€™s going to prison. Iā€™m just wondering how long before heā€™s back on the beg or if heā€™s spending his last few days of freedom smacked up

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Mines normally a good boy, heā€™s cheeky but heā€™s quite straight headed, haven't had much chance to get him out with the weather so he was a bit fresh. Heā€™s 17.1 so itā€™s quite a way to fall and I donā€™t bounce as much in my thirties as you do when your a teen šŸ¤£ bit sore this morning

Does anybody know when steā€™s going to prison. Iā€™m just wondering how long before heā€™s back on the beg or if heā€™s spending his last few days of freedom smacked up
Court on the 1st November

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
ā€œFew little side hustlesā€ would suggest she actually has a main ā€œhustleā€ and is not just an absolute waster!
She explained one of her "side hustles" the other day - "petrol runs".

When you get petrol at a self service pump, it authorises a quid, and then a couple of days later takes the full amount. So when she needed cash fast, she'd do half price petrol - give her Ā£50 now and she'd use her card to put Ā£100 in your car. When it was pointed out she was losing Ā£50 every time this happened she said "yeah but I wasn't thinking like that at the time".

I don't think this still works, but Lou if the offers still there, I could use a fill up. I'll support your hustle.

Status
Not open for further replies.