Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2023
I’ve got the screen recording of the story she put up last night but swiftly deleted, but it’s the one before she said she might as well do drugs again because she’s never getting the kids back. It says it’s too big to attach… sorry I’m a complete tech-idiot, with the risk of sounding like beggy Lou, how do I attach/link it please?!

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve got the screen recording of the story she put up last night but swiftly deleted, but it’s the one before she said she might as well do drugs again because she’s never getting the kids back. It says it’s too big to attach… sorry I’m a complete tech-idiot, with the risk of sounding like beggy Lou, how do I attach/link it please?!
Upload it to imgur and then post the link here

Oct 26, 2023
Lou’s Christmas schedules been leaked guys…

“Even if I wanted to go to the job centre, my schedule wouldn’t allow it!

4 o clock - wallow in self pity

4:30 - stare into the abyss

5 o clock - pregablins (tell no one)

5:30 - insta live

6:30 - pizza with Ste (I can’t cancel that again)

7 o clock - wrestle with my self loathing… I’m booked!!

Of course if I bump the loathing to 9, I can still be done in time to lay in bed, join angies live and slip slowly into madness… BUT WHAT TEMU OUTFIT WOULD I WEAR?!”
fing brilliant 😆😆😆😆😆🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

Jun 21, 2023
In this one she's also talking about Alfie... snot fair, wants him weekly. Zero insight. If ste goes to prison she's going to lose it completely.
Sitting there off her face again crying IT'S NOT FAAAIRRRRRRTT. I WANT I WANT I WANT. WAAAHHHH

fing waste of skin. Whats not fair is the three kids' lives you've messed up because YOU CAN'T STOP TAKING DRUGS.

I get addiction and I understand some people can't help it, what I can't stomach is her demanding regular access when she can't look after herself never mind you kids. It is so selfish.

Apr 30, 2023
The clowns live on TikTok

Screenshot_20231028-172856_TikTok.jpg

Aug 29, 2023
It’s really frustrating watching her as we all know she can cook and clean but she acts like she needs help with everything. She wants a diagnosis so she can claim Pip. She could easily loose weight if she stopped eating crap and drinking energy drinks all day. She could ask a neighbour to borrow their strummer to cut her grass or surely her parents have a mower. She could buy a Christmas tree herself if she didn’t waste her money on fags and choc choc. She could see her kids if she bothered to sort herself out and fight for contact. Lou doesn’t want to help herself though. She just wants a free ride through life 🙄
There was a lady in her box the other night who was saying she's got a diagnosis of a few things and was saying something about the pain meds she's on. Lou asks her 'What did you say to your doctor to get prescribed pain medication cos my doctor won't give me any, well o got codeine once' then she asked the lady if she had ever had a drug addiction and the lady said no. It would be pretty obvious to anyone surely, even Lou that the doctors are hesitant to prescribe pain meds to addicts, even clean ones incase they get addicted. Probably also because they can be abused. She wants a diagnosis, I think because she thinks her doctor will prescribe her tablets. Some doctors tell people on methadone that the methadone itself should help with pain so Lou has no chance. I don't think physically there's anything wrong with her that's not self-inflicted. She's overweight and lazy but she could do something about that. If she has a sore back and ankle it's cos she's obese. Hopefully PIP sees through her lies cos she doesn't deserve to he awarded it.

Aug 29, 2023
That could be the latest Red Cross/UNICEF appeal…

For the price of one red bull a week, you have the ability to donate to the heart warming cause of helping this beggy, starving yet getting fatter by the day, junkie have a perfect Christmas with her kids criminal, junkie boyfriend friend.
This is hilarious and 100% accurate...if someone did want to gift someone a tree there are WAY more deserving people out there than Lou! Rather than worry about getting a Tree for HERSELF maybe she should worry about buying her children presents...although sure that she will use the I can't afford xmas presents for my kids as a way to try scam people to part with their money. She wouldn't have even considered that people have Christmas to pay for, for their own families, people that have their children with them cos she's too selfish to think of anyone but herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.