Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noseygit

Apr 16, 2023
There seems to be a lot of things that us 'twolls' do that we're all completely unaware of....calling her chemist, calling an ambulance, stopping her buying a Xmas tree on marketplace, threatening to go to her house
What has been happening? Had to go out so had to stop checking what they are up to. Has ste been back on yet? Or has he been sent to prison?

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 17, 2023
How would anyone know which chemist is hers… oh yes she showed it on a live

How would we know her address for an ambulance…oh yes she says on a live her address

why would anyone threaten to go to her house ? I would rather go to the local tip as it’s cleaner and more hygienic!

No one can be bothered to do anything towards her any way

Jun 21, 2023
All the treats today.

Hello lil Ste

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231101-120853_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231101-120853_Instagram.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 330
Jun 21, 2023
He's recording people in court asking not to be recorded.

I thank him for the service and updates, but he's a piece of s.

He's sitting laughing and joking about. Is literally buzzing about getting sentenced.

He will never be rehabilitated. If jail hasn't been a deterrent by now it never will until he is dead. I just hope other people don't end up dead with him in the journey.

Jun 21, 2023
He will never be rehabilitated. If jail hasn't been a deterrent by now it never will until he is dead. I just hope other people don't end up dead with him in the journey.
I'm glad Alfie is being raised by people who won't turn him into a little smacklet the way Lou and Ste would have if they still had him

Status
Not open for further replies.