Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
She said that she got a letter telling her she got the £150 energy payment from the go and that itt goes straight to her energy supplier
That boils my piss that she has got that. Mine got stopped last year after a change in the rules so cant afford to use my heating as much through the winter and I have a genuine health conditions that get worse in the cold weather.

May 23, 2023
So what new items are going to make a appearance tomorrow?
Bed side tables a tree a kitten?! Or loads of tablets from stes stash of pregabs
A crate of red bull? As she said she never treated herself so is treating herself to a big crate 😂
New planner to write down what they have spent the col on 😂
Will she pay a garden to trim her bushes 😂
I bet most of stes get spent on her and all of hers, she won't share with him!
No ste will share his payment, and that greedy fat selfish bastard will keep hers

Sep 6, 2023
She defo doesn’t deserve this but thank do it goes straight to her meter and not her account!!
Would have been better to go in her account so she can blow it and have to sit in the dark like many older people this winter. Get a feeling of real life for people. She can't beg for money for electric when she had this payment and she won't have to beg for Xmas decorations cause she can't see them in the dark. Cost the tax payers less that way 😂

May 26, 2023
Found in the wild

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231103-223901.png
    Screenshot_20231103-223901.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 334
Apr 22, 2023
it Will be worth the wait when the money runs out and they come back live!!

they have both got the col payment as neither of them had a penny to their name till next pay day and I bet she hasn’t got anything that she actually needs.
I can’t wait for her to come back to Insta and Tik tok with piles of new tat for her followers to see. Hopefully it’ll open more people’s eyes to what she’s actually like.
They’ll have spunked every penny on luxuries and come back crying about not having any basic necessities. Proper childlike behaviour thinking you deserve to treat yourself to redbulls etc when you see a bit of money when all you do is sit on your arse, do drugs and eat all day!

Apr 17, 2023
I can’t wait for her to come back to Insta and Tik tok with piles of new tat for her followers to see. Hopefully it’ll open more people’s eyes to what she’s actually like.
They’ll have spunked every penny on luxuries and come back crying about not having any basic necessities. Proper childlike behaviour thinking you deserve to treat yourself to redbulls etc when you see a bit of money when all you do is sit on your arse, do drugs and eat all day!
I bet she hasn’t got a xmas tree,decorations,bedside tables or anything she has saidthat she ‘needs’!!

Status
Not open for further replies.