Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
- Trying to get Ste to hit her so she could claim they'd been mugged [Source: Ste's live]
- Abandoning her friends to addiction, then milking them for sympathy after they'd passed [Baxter and others, I don't want to name drop them]
- Moving the body of a dead friend to minimise evidence [Source: DummyThicc]
- The Fwinge. [Source: The Sherrif of Beggingham]
- Leaving her children unattended at her flat while she went out to get rodgered in a graveyard by a D-list DJ. [Source: DummyThicc]
- Taking pregabs while pregnant [Source: her birth partner]
- The ever changing definition of "clean"
- When the donations from the christians stop, praying to a "higher power"

Honestly someone's gotta do a proper timeline. I almost wish we had to have a new thread every 1000 pages or so so there could be an up to date main post.

Oh, and if you want bonus content, the many crimes of Stealy Ste.
Being gifted a good shop at a store local to her, all she had to do was pick it up.
She didn't.

Source, someone on here, and do me, I've brought this up before and they said who they were and I can't remember

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Being gifted a good shop at a store local to her, all she had to do was pick it up.
She didn't.

Source, someone on here, and do me, I've brought this up before and they said who they were and I can't remember
That was me. Honestly I'd drowned it all out with the rest of the crap.

It's noting down the list of these that really makes you realise that while Lou is a victim, occasionally, 95% of the time she's just not a good person. Given the choice she'll always abandon her friends, her followers, her children in pursuit of anything that makes her feel good.

Apr 30, 2023
- Trying to get Ste to hit her so she could claim they'd been mugged [Source: Ste's live]
- Abandoning her friends to addiction, then milking them for sympathy after they'd passed [Baxter and others, I don't want to name drop them]
- Moving the body of a dead friend to minimise evidence [Source: DummyThicc]
- The Fwinge. [Source: The Sherrif of Beggingham]
- Leaving her children unattended at her flat while she went out to get rodgered in a graveyard by a D-list DJ. [Source: DummyThicc]
- Taking pregabs while pregnant [Source: her birth partner]
- The ever changing definition of "clean"
- When the donations from the christians stop, praying to a "higher power"

Honestly someone's gotta do a proper timeline. I almost wish we had to have a new thread every 1000 pages or so so there could be an up to date main post.

Oh, and if you want bonus content, the many crimes of Stealy Ste.
Netflix would love their story 😂

Nov 6, 2023
Let me get this straight and out there I’m a fully grown adult with a job, been to college and studied sign language got one final level to do. Some people think I have the time in the world to make lies up about Lou? No I don’t and I wouldn’t im telling you what I’ve seen an witnessed yeah she does steal her redbull well she did till she went on the face watch app and was confronted, she tells people her and ste aren’t an item yes they are I hear and see them holding hands loved up planning there tea what goodies they can buy I’ve seen it all. She’s got cheek to sit and say she’s a big tik tok influencer she can’t influence s she’s a scruffy and a mouthy one at that. Stinks, and is probably riddled with nits!

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
Let me get this straight and out there I’m a fully grown adult with a job, been to college and studied sign language got one final level to do. Some people think I have the time in the world to make lies up about Lou? No I don’t and I wouldn’t im telling you what I’ve seen an witnessed yeah she does steal her redbull well she did till she went on the face watch app and was confronted, she tells people her and ste aren’t an item yes they are I hear and see them holding hands loved up planning there tea what goodies they can buy I’ve seen it all. She’s got cheek to sit and say she’s a big tik tok influencer she can’t influence s she’s a scruffy and a mouthy one at that. Stinks, and is probably riddled with nits!
Bit childish about the nits like

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
That was me. Honestly I'd drowned it all out with the rest of the crap.

It's noting down the list of these that really makes you realise that while Lou is a victim, occasionally, 95% of the time she's just not a good person. Given the choice she'll always abandon her friends, her followers, her children in pursuit of anything that makes her feel good.
Whinging about having to pay child maintenence

Status
Not open for further replies.