Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
Look at the state of her floor the grotty b
IMG_0307.jpeg
Is that Lous floor? Or Angies? Both are grotty as do so could be either 🤢🤮 that's absolutely vile...honestly don't know how people can live like that 😬

Apr 30, 2023
Oh you're kidding. Everyone was trying to ensure her she would be better off without her and she agreed. What a waste of everyone's time. I actually felt a little sorry for her when she thought Angie had harmed herself. She looked genuinely concerned and upset. More fool me. Bunch of fs.
She insults people's intelligence to think they wouldn't see her in her live 🙄

May 26, 2023
105 and she's back in Angie's live, I need sleep 😭😭
Possibly some Tea we don't know from this Tonid profile, please let this happen!!!!
Mandy asked them if they wanted her to read a statement out on her behalf 😯

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231110-010736.png
    Screenshot_20231110-010736.png
    421.6 KB · Views: 273
  • Screenshot_20231110-010750.png
    Screenshot_20231110-010750.png
    392.8 KB · Views: 239
  • Screenshot_20231110-010815.png
    Screenshot_20231110-010815.png
    390.6 KB · Views: 237
  • Screenshot_20231110-011000.png
    Screenshot_20231110-011000.png
    415.4 KB · Views: 239
  • Screenshot_20231110-011429.png
    Screenshot_20231110-011429.png
    397.4 KB · Views: 234
  • Screenshot_20231110-011456.png
    Screenshot_20231110-011456.png
    434.8 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot_20231110-011339.png
    Screenshot_20231110-011339.png
    413.8 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Angies off claiming to be self harming and Lou is just sending her pure gifts still trying to get noticed 😂😂
IMG_0374.png
Aw look that's why lou wants a gaming chair, and off self harming, lou also mentiond if bad s comes out about her she's gonna unalive herself ...again, it must be love copying everything angie does , thats stalkish behaviour in my book

May 11, 2023
Morning! I’m only picking bits up at the moment so I’m sorry if someone’s already said this but it seems to me like Lou is sting herself about the exposure (which sounds like it’s not going to happen) so she’s manipulated a protective barrier around herself by pretending to fall in love with Angie. I don’t have TikTok but it seems like Angie is (astonishingly) a bit of a big cheese on there - what better way to cushion the blow of someone exposing your back catalogue of bullshit than to butter up a mouthy gobshite with a lot of clout. Seems like fairly typical narc behaviour to me (unless I’ve missed something).

Apr 17, 2023
She has sat and watched Angie all the time and I see straight through Lou’s little game.

angie puts up a paypal for a new bed and gets one and then Lou’s paypal pops up for an Xmas tree.

angie has all the s with the other creators exposing her and then Lou’s has an exposure supposed to be done on her.

angie says all the drama makers will have blood on their hands and Lou says the same yesterday.

They both wear headbands,dressing gowns, smoke all the time and live in their bedrooms!!!

I PREDICT that maybe tonight or tomorrow a phone call to the police will happen exactly like Angie has happen !!!

and ste is just living his best drugged up life counting the days till jail asleep in Lou’s bed

Apr 16, 2023
Morning! I’m only picking bits up at the moment so I’m sorry if someone’s already said this but it seems to me like Lou is sting herself about the exposure (which sounds like it’s not going to happen) so she’s manipulated a protective barrier around herself by pretending to fall in love with Angie. I don’t have TikTok but it seems like Angie is (astonishingly) a bit of a big cheese on there - what better way to cushion the blow of someone exposing your back catalogue of bullshit than to butter up a mouthy gobshite with a lot of clout. Seems like fairly typical narc behaviour to me (unless I’ve missed something).
No you have it pretty much spot on, Angie is a piss head who like Lou loves nothing more than receiveing gifts and everything handed to her on a plate, lives in her bedroom that is rotton with fag butts all over the floor, so just as manky as Lous place, only difference is Lou doesn't live with her mother and she doesn't touch up animals(Angie thinks its fine to do things to her dog) which i think has now passed not 100% though

Apr 16, 2023
She has sat and watched Angie all the time and I see straight through Lou’s little game.

angie puts up a paypal for a new bed and gets one and then Lou’s paypal pops up for an Xmas tree.

angie has all the s with the other creators exposing her and then Lou’s has an exposure supposed to be done on her.

angie says all the drama makers will have blood on their hands and Lou says the same yesterday.

They both wear headbands,dressing gowns, smoke all the time and live in their bedrooms!!!

I PREDICT that maybe tonight or tomorrow a phone call to the police will happen exactly like Angie has happen !!!

and ste is just living his best drugged up life counting the days till jail asleep in Lou’s bed
10000% spot on 👏👏

Reactions: Illiterate Lou

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
Lous tuna canoe slowed it down so you can get a whiff

By the way Ms marvel everyone knows you're in here and comment a fair bit . Maybe an exposure needs doing on u! Lou don't trust her because behind your back she comments here . Mandy you may as well umfollow she full of s and the only stuff she got is off here and tattle . Mandy you clout chaser your little boy is not unwell as he was round his mates kicking a ball, Ell has a big mouth and dropped you in it accidentally on purpose.

Apr 16, 2023
Lous tuna canoe slowed it down so you can get a whiff

By the way Ms marvel everyone knows you're in here and comment a fair bit . Maybe an exposure needs doing on u! Lou don't trust her because behind your back she comments here . Mandy you may as well umfollow she full of s and the only stuff she got is off here and tattle . Mandy you clout chaser your little boy is not unwell as he was round his mates kicking a ball, Ell has a big mouth and dropped you in it accidentally on purpose.
Glad there was no picture on there 🤣, obv mm in hear she's the biggest snake in there, add say there's a few in her lives that are up her arse but in here catching up and commenting, mm likes the smell of Lous arsehole pass it on 🤣

Apr 20, 2023
I feel soiled by watching these fs. Hope the dog abuser chucks herself in a bath of acid. What a bunch of wasters they all are, especially the enabling followers. Lou is utterly beyond help. She called va lady her teacher yesterday, no Lou, she's a support worker. Lou needs a job, too much carrot and not enough stick with all these idiots.

Jun 21, 2023
I know from a source that Ms marvel has been more activly chattin here in the last 5 weeks, she comes on here comments and goes back and tells that fat t. I will keep trying to find out who it is don't worry.
And I couldn't see Va muff only her huge ass ha ha
Who on earth even thinks it's a good idea to go around half naked on a live anyway? Unless you've got an OF/camming account, which is different. But I'm assuming the average person isn't going to want to risk unwanted exposing themselves.

Unless she's sussing out any interest in her moldy nether regions before starting an OF.

Or perhaps it was a flash for Carol? A girl's gotta get her Christmas tree, whatever it takes

Apr 16, 2023
Well I’m glad I wasn’t on here last night. Whoever posted they needed to see Lou’s grot box.. eww 🚫 you’ve got issues 🤣.
I don’t understand how that angie can have genuine supporters. She’s an absolute weirdo. Imagine being her big age and acting like that. She needs to go see the men in white coats
Well at the minuet angies being ripped a new arsehole as she wont take off her gifting like others are doing to make a stand for a week, surprise surprise because thats all she wants ,lou will do exactly the same LOU ang not your friend or even likes you, she just wants your gifts

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Lou needs a job, too much carrot and not enough stick with all these idiots.
Would you hire her?

I honestly don't know what you do with wasters like Lou. A job and routine would do her good, but can you think of anything she's capable of getting paid £10/hour to do?

Note: blowjobs for bags of weed does not count.

Status
Not open for further replies.