Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2023
Remember when Lou couldn’t wait to get her numbers on TikTok to go live?
And people were warning her saying it’s a toxic place?
Then she said TikTok was nicer than Instagram?!
Wtaf - that app has chewed her up and spewed out her beggy bones.
She literally lives on social media - I know we’re on here a lot but do me we all have our lives away from it all too.
She can’t know reality anymore, her brain has spliced with social media - what a life to live.
If she just got rid of her phone and went outside occasionally (apart from to va shop) all this would end immediately.
I can’t help thinking it’s too late - how do you come back to normality from this kind of existence?
Was only thinking this today. At least whem we pop on it only takes couple mins to read some comments and reply back.
If she went to NA and genuinely gave it 100% it might encourage her to join another group, make some actual real life friends and go for coffee or a walk like normal friends. She need only make 1 real friend and it would open her eyes to so much

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
That whole things left a bad taste in my mouth. Should have stuck to the facts and it would have had more impact. The kid stuff is awful and was too far (unless it was true).
She doesn't know what she's talking about 🫠 like she just said the needle pic was a few days ago. Like, if you don't have a clue just don't bother!

Apr 12, 2023
That whole things left a bad taste in my mouth. Should have stuck to the facts and it would have had more impact. The kid stuff is awful and was too far (unless it was true).
The rumours have been around years about her selling the kids pics!
I believe it came from someone saying that’s why Carol gives her money, it’s in exchange for pics of her kids. I’ve personally never believed it, I think Carol’s just a fing naive div who thinks she’s getting her place in heaven helping out poor little vulnerable Lou.
Whoever is spreading this s though needs to get a fing life they have clearly messaged this Mandy because like I said it’s been said before but as others have said there’s enough awful s Lou has done without making up lies like this and that Mandy shouldn’t be saying s without proof!

Jun 21, 2023
I remember when that kid pic thing happened.

It was when Carol ramped up gifting Lou stuff. There was some concern that Carol may have some unsavoury intentions towards Lou. Things like 'why is this random woman buying extravagant gifts, what's her game, is she going to ask Lou for "payment" down the track?' Because who the do goes and buys things like that for a stranger across the Atlantic?

It didn't really go beyond that, until someone (not a Tattler or CCer) actually put it out there that Lou was sending Carol some sort of inappropriate pictures of her kids. Lou was quite distressed over it. Genuinely upset, not the fake s we see on the regular.

I honestly can't remember if social and/or police were called over it. At the time it was a bit messy, but done and dusted pretty quickly. No evidence, no one on the gossip sites wanted to drag it out.

If there was even a bee's dick worth of evidence, there's no way anyone around at the time would have let that one go.

I'm not sure how that's even come up again, or why they latched onto that in the live.

Jun 21, 2023
This. A hundred thousand times.
The rumours have been around years about her selling the kids pics!
I believe it came from someone saying that’s why Carol gives her money, it’s in exchange for pics of her kids. I’ve personally never believed it, I think Carol’s just a fing naive div who thinks she’s getting her place in heaven helping out poor little vulnerable Lou.
Whoever is spreading this s though needs to get a fing life they have clearly messaged this Mandy because like I said it’s been said before but as others have said there’s enough awful s Lou has done without making up lies like this and that Mandy shouldn’t be saying s without proof!

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
So she's had her methadone, 900mg pregabs and diazepam. I'm not up on drug names but do these include her anti depressants?
How does she do it? If I drink coffee first thing in the morning I get an ulcer 😂 my stomach couldn't handle all the pills.
None of them are antidepressants but Diazepam is used for anxiety sometimes.

Jun 21, 2023
Well, Lou.

You were warned about the perils of TikTok. You said you wanted to go on so you could meet and chat with your favourite creators.

Tell us - how's that working out for you?

You've seen what they're like , yet continue to go on there. Billy Big Bollocks mixing around with the big fish 🙄. You want the gifts but not the drama that goes with it.

Don't you fing get it yet, drama and being dragged publicly is what gets you noticed in a cesspit like TikTok. Get a job or go on another platform to get money if you can't handle it. A real job would be less stressful for you tbh

Apr 30, 2023
Remember when Lou couldn’t wait to get her numbers on TikTok to go live?
And people were warning her saying it’s a toxic place?
Then she said TikTok was nicer than Instagram?!
Wtaf - that app has chewed her up and spewed out her beggy bones.
She literally lives on social media - I know we’re on here a lot but do me we all have our lives away from it all too.
She can’t know reality anymore, her brain has spliced with social media - what a life to live.
If she just got rid of her phone and went outside occasionally (apart from to va shop) all this would end immediately.
I can’t help thinking it’s too late - how do you come back to normality from this kind of existence?
I thought that this afternoon when she was panicking about the exposure. She was warned TikTok was brutal, but no, she wouldn’t listen 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.