Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesArthur

May 3, 2023
It has taken me 4 days but I've finally caught up with nearly 200 pages. I am still laughing about that picture of ste that she said was her friend. Made me howl.

Anyway she's vile. Her wavy lips upset me and whenever i watch her i subconsciously start wiping the corners of my mouth. Absolute manipulative creature who knows exactly what she's doing.

I was also looking at her facebook and in October 2022 she first posted about her landlord disposing of her belongings. She's had 7 months at least to start replacing her things but god forbid she spends her own money on anything other than drugs. She makes me sick, im hoping to god she isnt pregnant again.

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
More lies Lou, that's not a little boy some randoms getting to call you its clearly a girl. Then again shes probably too off her face to he able to see her screen properly. I fully believe that it's her sister posting this and that's her niece. The story she's trying to spin doesn't add up to what the conversation was either. Honestly she makes me so mad, she's a horrible piece of work and the best thing that's ever happened was her kids being kept away from her. Just when you think she can't sink any lower she does 🤬. The sooner people wake up and stop enabling her the better. Maybe then she'll realise how low she's sunk, all she's getting at the minute is people rewarding her disgusting behaviour with gifts and money and whatever other free s she can get out of people 🖕🏻

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230503_201043_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230503_201043_Instagram.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 194
Apr 16, 2023
So she’s basically now saying that it’s her mums fault she ended up on gear. Her mam took the kids off her and she started drugs to fill the void. Make it make sense Louise! They didn’t get removed for no reason. My family are going through a court battle at the moment for temporary care of a child whose parent is an abusive neglectful alcoholic and SS are still encouraging contact with the absent parent. Contact does not get severed completely for no reason.

Apr 30, 2023
It has taken me 4 days but I've finally caught up with nearly 200 pages. I am still laughing about that picture of ste that she said was her friend. Made me howl.

Anyway she's vile. Her wavy lips upset me and whenever i watch her i subconsciously start wiping the corners of my mouth. Absolute manipulative creature who knows exactly what she's doing.

I was also looking at her facebook and in October 2022 she first posted about her landlord disposing of her belongings. She's had 7 months at least to start replacing her things but god forbid she spends her own money on anything other than drugs. She makes me sick, im hoping to god she isnt pregnant again.
Her mouth Irritates me as well, especially when she pulls the pet lip 😖

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Ok you called it 🥳
Gonna celebrate with some smirnoff ice and methadone.

I haven't caught up with comments yet but "A BEST DAD THING"
Have a fing word with yourself Lou.
This fing turned me sick. That and his fing insta profile listing himself as a dad. Your kid was taken off you because you are a violent crack fiend. The best thing you ever did for that boy was do off out of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.