Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Mumble

Oct 20, 2023
I have 52 followers I can assure you I can't go in a box. I would rip lou a new one every week if i had that power.
I think you need 200 followers to go in a box! That’s why no one was able to request it. Miss marvel said she tried to but didn’t have ‘live access’ and I checked she has only 191 followers.

May 7, 2023
Can we end the cat fighting over the live and have a laugh over these comments 🤣I’ve circled my fav ones. It was a fing car crash and Ste was even commenting jn his live slagging Lou off 😂 Cat lovers dream!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really hope your a bloke!!!

he set up his pp details in tbe comments for the £300 Lou owes him and said if people pay he’ll spill the beans on what happened Friday night. People have guessed it must be that she was injecting and he deny it so…. Tut tut Lou!

Attachments

• IMG_6401.jpeg
    IMG_6401.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_6402.jpeg
    IMG_6402.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_6405.jpeg
    IMG_6405.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_6407.jpeg
    IMG_6407.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_6408.jpeg
    IMG_6408.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_6409.png
    IMG_6409.png
    308.5 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_6410.jpeg
    IMG_6410.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 285
Apr 16, 2023
@Yammyssubstanceaddiction I totally would but I'm not a clout chasing little t and who knows?? I might choke like niktok and start telling everyone to go do themselves! Lol jokes, I wouldn't do that because I'm not an idiotic baboon 🤣 but do yeah! I'm up for someone else doing one on KKK if they're hard enough!! Obviously let's sit niktok out of this one. Bench her like the se footballers!

Apr 17, 2023
Can we end the cat fighting over the live and have a laugh over these comments 🤣I’ve circled my fav ones. It was a fing car crash and Ste was even commenting jn his live slagging Lou off 😂 Cat lovers dream!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really hope your a bloke!!!

he set up his pp details in tbe comments for the £300 Lou owes him and said if people pay he’ll spill the beans on what happened Friday night. People have guessed it must be that she was injecting and he deny it so…. Tut tut Lou!
Yessss - mum I made it!! 🤣 my comment made it in the hall of fame 🤣👏🏼
The comments were cracking me up on stes live! I went to bed about 11.30 tho, what happened in the end?!

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Hey all. Just want to apologise for getting on anyone’s tits last night. Yam and a few others know how upset I was after the live- not about how it went but because of what I shared. Don’t need to harp on about it but I wasn’t in a good place and it took me by surprise. Sorry.

Also it seems I just didn’t know enough about TikTok live. If I’d known people with few followers couldn’t join I wouldn’t have even done it. Peace ✌️
😩

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2023
I am so invested in all this money she seems to have.

she owes lurch £300 so that’s the col payment spent

shes off to b and m for bed sets and s

and I find it interesting that all of a sudden her mum and dad have a tree and decks for her and are advising her what to not say on social media! All of this has happened after her so called mum was on here!🤣🤣🤣

i find it so funny last night when she seriously thought that she could go back to Instagram and it would be different from TikTok!!

the Same people are on her Instagram and TikTok!!

i give it to ste. He stood his ground last night and won’t leave without his owed £300.

Apr 17, 2023
Hey all. Just want to apologise for getting on anyone’s tits last night. Yam and a few others know how upset I was after the live- not about how it went but because of what I shared. Don’t need to harp on about it but I wasn’t in a good place and it took me by surprise. Sorry.

Also it seems I just didn’t know enough about TikTok live. If I’d known people with few followers couldn’t join I wouldn’t have even done it. Peace ✌️
😩
I can appreciate how hard it was to share your story and I think that was what derailed the live as it put you in a different mindset.

there is a Limit on how hard you can go in on some one on TikTok before you get banned for Bullying.

big up to you for doing it though and I knew that Once Lou was in the box that was it really. It’s tough when the person is looking at you on the screen

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
The comments were cracking me up on stes live! I went to bed about 11.30 tho, what happened in the end?

The comments were cracking me up on stes live! I went to bed about 11.30 tho, what happened in the end?!
Mine too 😏 I love stes lives they are a total free for all and full of comical geniuses

Jun 21, 2023
I am so invested in all this money she seems to have.

she owes lurch £300 so that’s the col payment spent

shes off to b and m for bed sets and s

and I find it interesting that all of a sudden her mum and dad have a tree and decks for her and are advising her what to not say on social media! All of this has happened after her so called mum was on here!🤣🤣🤣

i find it so funny last night when she seriously thought that she could go back to Instagram and it would be different from TikTok!!

the Same people are on her Instagram and TikTok!!

i give it to ste. He stood his ground last night and won’t leave without his owed £300.
Did she borrow 300 off him knowing at the time that the payment was coming, and told him she'd pay it back when it's come through but now the high of spending it has worn off, she wants to experience another 300 quid spree with the COL payment.

And why does she need a tree? She's more than likely going to end up at her parents' place for Christmas dinner and they'll have a tree up. She's not spending it with Ste - he'll have plenty of company in the clink. She'll be lucky if she's still in the bloody bungalow by then at the rate she's going

Apr 30, 2023
Peace and love guys! Agree to disagree, and all that?

Back to the matter at hand...there's a call to be made to the crisis team today because of a crisis that was yesterday. "Crisis" is often defined as something that can be postponed 24 hours
Definitely call a truce team. The last thing we want are Lou's enablers rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of us all fighting, and they're not worth it.

But please, let's not do another live. Everything anyone needs to know is here to read and they can make their own minds up 😘

Jun 21, 2023
Mine too 😏 I love stes lives they are a total free for all and full of comical geniuses
Much more interesting than Lou's. He's slow, but generally gets to most of the comments. He doesn't give a do about his faults, mistakes, and impact on anyone else but he seems to lack a filter and blurts everything out. Even his own schemey plans 😂. Great for sussing out Lou's blatant lies, and a lot less blocking goes on so the comments are a decent bit of entertainment.

I can't be arsed with Lou's lives these days. Watching her gouching, snorting, lip smacking, and the chance that a nip or flap might come say hi keeps me away 🤮

Apr 30, 2023

The rice episode will always be hysterical 🤣 But those comment's are gold as well 😂 The one sitting on his face with his nose!...Ffs 😂👏

Status
Not open for further replies.