Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2023
There are people working 40+ hour a week,paying mortgages/rent, Paying for childcare and extortionate food or having to go to the food bank(despite working full time), having to pay sky high energy prices, who would give their right arm for a £300 hand out and she still can’t drag her arse to the job centre to get said handout. There are no excuses in the world Lou!!

May 5, 2023
Dunno what's worse, being called Kayleigh or being called Sam I'm tickled 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whoever the do you are... WE DON'T REALLY CARE and we're going to talk about and have opinions on that skank and her equally repulsive boyfriend, that's why we're here, village idiot. You call us vile little fs like it's a bad thing 😂

May 7, 2023
Can we just all take a minute to think of the peoples whos job it is to listen to the bullshit that comes out of the likes of Lou's mouth? They must hear it all.

Problems with her coordination? Since when! She just wants it all without having to make any effort whatsoever. Going to one 20 min appointment a week or whatever she has to do, is not a lot to get free money. Try doing it for 8, or even 12+ hours a day, 5 days a week you lazy fing t.
It’s only 10 mins from where she’s living too and it’s pretty much a straight line. It’s not hard lol

SteAlive????

May 21, 2023
Come down is strong again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230522-174859_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522-174859_Instagram.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 100
Apr 27, 2023
She’s crying because she isn’t getting the £300 that she claimed would “change her life” a few weeks ago. Is she completely ignoring the fact that she’s had almost £1000 to spend on Temu?! A fing grand and all she has to show for it is a mountain of polyester twin sets, more headbands that she’ll ever need and bloody plastic cutlery!

May 5, 2023
I honestly think she had the col payment and it's long gone BUT if she genuinely hasn't she would have just blown it all on takeaways and drugs. The things that she would need for a new place she expects her enablers to buy. It's funny though that yesterday as soon as she received that powerbank she was all smiles and happy again. She's only happy when people buy her 'gifts'

She absolutely had a COL payment and spunked it all away, the week Ste moved into his latest flat. She had bought him stuff, they were getting taxi's everywhere and getting wankered every night. So it's long gone, that is.

You're right about her happiness at the gifts, too. It only ever lasts ten minutes, though. She has a quick burst of happiness (another short-term "high", only from gifts instead of drugs), then she's back to fake crying, titty-lipping and begging in the blink of an eye.

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
What the do have I just witnessed 😂
Christ on a cracker!
Lou we don’t want your style advice on crap hair bands, polyester twin sets & furry jumpers (that a 3 year old would wear to nursery for play clothes)
Why was she going on about ginger haired people? As if it’s cool to bully someone because of the hair colour! Some might say this is ‘internet bullying’ on Lou what we do her but she is a drug addicted, loser, who chose this life over her kids & she is a thieving skank that parades her s life on socials, so therefore it’s gonna get picked apart!
Did she fall the do over in one of her stories, the absolute knob!

Apr 12, 2023
Anyone got a tiny violin to play for Lou? Miss tiny tears is at it again..

We established weeks ago she wasn’t entitled to the COL payment. 🤷‍♀️
Now her coordination isn’t good and always falls over which means she misses apps..

do all the way off Lou you absolute moon fruit!
There people out there with real medical issues that absolute floor them but they still manage to get up get themselves ready along with their kids and make it to school and important appointment’s on time!
If someone was handing out smack, money, cigs or chocolate at an appointment you’d make damn sure you were there to receive it with plenty time to spare - UC apps aren’t any different!
She said she missed the appointment because of her being attacked but if I remember right she was late because of ger ankle as it was the day after she posted she was at hospital 🤣 age lies that much she can't even remember what's she said

Apr 12, 2023
I honestly think she had the col payment and it's long gone BUT if she genuinely hasn't she would have just blown it all on takeaways and drugs. The things that she would need for a new place she expects her enablers to buy. It's funny though that yesterday as soon as she received that powerbank she was all smiles and happy again. She's only happy when people buy her 'gifts'
Yeah it's a bit late isn't it, the majority of people I know had it end April beginning of may

inrecovewy

May 15, 2023
She said she missed the appointment because of her being attacked but if I remember right she was late because of ger ankle as it was the day after she posted she was at hospital 🤣 age lies that much she can't even remember what's she said
Qualifying payment period was 26th Jan to 25th Feb so if she was sanctioned within that time she won't get it. She will of tried appealing but it will of come back again as no...

Apr 12, 2023
Qualifying payment period was 26th Jan to 25th Feb so if she was sanctioned within that time she won't get it. She will of tried appealing but it will of come back again as no...
Ohhh I didn't know that 🤣 didn't she get beat up last week though? By the man on zopliclone? But that's why she said she was late, she's a fing dumb t 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.