Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2023
I actually thought that games console was going to be for the kids. As if she's keeping it. What a selfish cow. Like do would that *last tehmooo credit" have been used for the kids.

Really boils my piss. Me and my partner can't have kids and it's heartbreaking. Then to see scrotes like this angers me so much 😡

I'm so sorry to learn this. I've been blessed with two children and want to scratch that skank's face to shreds and rip her eyes out, so I can't even begin to imagine how the repulsive oxygen thief makes you feel ❤

Apr 22, 2023
Make sure you get a good wash before you use those you scruffy git!.
And to whoever sent it..."Sucker!!"
Screenshot_20230523-180642_Instagram.jpg
I hate the smell of so sprays, they’ll smell even worse mixes with the smell of stale fags, BO and tooth rot.

May 5, 2023
I do think she would have help if she bothered to go to the appointments, services are stretched and unless you have shown you want to help yourself they won’t help, how many appointments has she missed as she is far too lazy to go to? She is sanctioned every month as she won’t attend appointments! When does enough become enough for the services? And they give up? You lead a horse to drink and all that, especially when there is genuine people that are desperate for the help and want to get better,I think a lot of people are waking up to see what she is really like, she asked for advice I gave her some and she asked for money! I never gave her it! Honestly she could have bought a hoover from temu and she bought s but still has credit for temu to buy a fing hoover but chooses not to, a pig is cleaner than her, she has no one else to blame for where is she bar herself!!

I used to give her good, solid advice. Genuine good, solid advice, too. She asked me for money too, to her Paypal and asked if I, or anyone I knew, had any codeine or tramadol. She's repulsive.

Apr 16, 2023
Ive asked carol why she funds lou and all i got was "why does it bother you so much" and "how does it effect my life" shes a weirdo if you ask me.
It doesn’t affect our lives apart from upping our stress levels with watching the grabby skank, but how can Carol justify what she’s doing? She’s making Lou so much worse, she’s gone beyond helping her, she’s ruining her. And it bothers us because most of us are hard working, tax paying people who get incredibly frustrated at seeing Lou and Steeeeeeee and people like them playing the system and being given their whole lives for free while we work and save and go without because we can’t afford stuff rather than just whining online and having some weird American sugar mummy fund our lifestyle.
What will Carol do when Lou spends the money she sends her on enough smack to overdose? Will she feel guilty?

May 5, 2023
How many bags does anyone need?
More to the point, what does she even carry around in them?
Her phone is always recording her so its not that . .
She's got no money or a debit card so no need for a purse . .
Wasteful, grabby, skanky begging b

Oh, she's got a debit card alright. I'm not 100% sure, but aren't benefits paid into a bank account these days, & you need a debit card to withdraw money from the post office/bank & pay for stuff in shops etc...

May 11, 2023
Why has she bought another smart watch? What a kick in the teeth to the muppet who bought her the one from her wish list. Guessing she’s going to flog the Temu one for some drug money. Never see her wearing the other watch that she was so desperate for to get her steps back in. Guessing she probably sold that one too for some Choc choc & chewits.

May 5, 2023
Was it Carol tht purchased the laptop? I was sure I’d seen KK say that bought it. 🤯

KK never bought her anything, the fing liar. She CLAIMED she bought her the tablet, but she didn't, another enabler bought it and got called a liar by KK and Lou, even though she had the proof by way of Amazon "receipt", KK convinced Lou that the proof was fake. It wasn't.

Carol bought her the laptop, laptop bag, trainers, that chocolate dribbled dressing gown, tee shirts, pink jacket & a £50 Primark giftcard (& they're just the items we KNOW 100% were Carol, she's most likely bought her MUCH more) & she also put £50 into her "go-fund me". Carol is a fing imbecile with money to burn.

Last edited:
May 5, 2023
Has anyone ever contacted Carol & tried to ask her why she funds Lou so much? What is it about Lou that puts her above all the other lowlifes and beggars in Carols eyes?
Carol has made Lou a million times worse, without her and that Hannah and the other enablers Lou would have either died of starvation or realised she has to help herself rather than whining and getting things for free. As it is, all that Carol & co have taught Lou is, the harder you cry & beg, the more stuff you get sent.

OHHHHHHHHH YES!!!! Plenty of times, by many of us.
She just doesn't listen. She's a t.

Apr 23, 2023
Ive asked carol why she funds lou and all i got was "why does it bother you so much" and "how does it effect my life" shes a weirdo if you ask me.

That Carol Squares could be a man, (or woman) we will never know, isnt she in USA? Convenient that.She’s getting great joy pulling Loubegs strings.

Apr 30, 2023
KK never bought her anything, the fing liar. She CLAIMED she bought her the tablet, but she didn't, another enabler bought it and got called a liar by KK and Lou, even though she had the proof by way of Amazon "receipt", KK cinvinced Lou that the proof was fake. It wasn't.

Carol bought her the laptop, laptop bag, trainers, that chocolate dribbled dressing gown, tee shirts, pink jacket & a £50 Primark giftcard (& they're just the items we KNOW 100% were Carol, she's most likely bought her MUCH more) & she also put £50 into her "go-fund me". Carol is a fing imbecile with money to burn.
Does this Carol come on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.