Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
And she's just sat there casually with a box of pills just plonked there, how can people not see this?!?
Screenshot_2023-05-20-17-24-37-812_com.instagram.android.jpg
I seen this, could that be tramadol?? The actual state of him lying on the floor of that room gives me the willies.

Apr 27, 2023
She needs to get herself into a routine. Get up at a normal time, get out of the house to the food bank and pharmacy, make herself actual meals, a quick tidy of the house, do some laundry, take her meds at the appropriate times, go to bed at a reasonable hour and start living like a grown up.
She’s never going to progress if she continues living like a filthy teenager whose parents have gone away on holiday.

Polly

May 11, 2023
I just cannot imagine having my kids took off me. Going through those milestones, watching the thing you love more than life grow. Waking up, breakfast, getting them ready, cuddles, silly little things they do. Then one day, it just all stops. Gone. It would absolutely fing destroy me. I would do anything I had to to get them back. How can you love your children but not fight to change? She isn't in recovery at all.

May 11, 2023
L

kk doesn’t even buy in date food or first hand clothing. I doubt she would buy some bag head a brand new laptop
Carol bought the laptop then someone mocked up a FB marketplace ad looking like she was selling it. Kk shared the sale pic then had to apologise when it was proved to be a fake. But I've always wondered if she was sent 2 and maybe she did sell one!

May 23, 2023
Carol bought the laptop then someone mocked up a FB marketplace ad looking like she was selling it. Kk shared the sale pic then had to apologise when it was proved to be a fake. But I've always wondered if she was sent 2 and maybe she did sell one!
I really do think she had two sent. Somebody even mentioned the name of who purchased it from her, it was for the woman’s daughters birthday. It’s on this thread I think. She says she takes things off of her wish list when they’ve been bought but then only a couple of weeks ago said she’d been sent something twice so will be getting rid of it so proves that’s bullshit.

tuppaxx

May 5, 2023
I really do think she had two sent. Somebody even mentioned the name of who purchased it from her, it was for the woman’s daughters birthday. It’s on this thread I think. She says she takes things off of her wish list when they’ve been bought but then only a couple of weeks ago said she’d been sent something twice so will be getting rid of it so proves that’s bullshit.
She did a story a few days ago, the first time we'd seen Ste since he'd passed out. He was sat on the bed in the background and I'm pretty sure he was on the laptop

May 5, 2023

Of course that "if it says it's been bought, it's just trolls" is absolute bollocks. She showed us 2 to 3 days ago that some village idiot had bought her a power bank. Yet there was still one sitting on her latest beggy "birthday" wishlist AFTER she showed us. She's a liar and it shocks me how stupid people are and just cannot seem to join the dots. It's obvious to anyone with eyes, ears and a couple of brain cells that she's after one for herself, & one to sell or take to cash converters to create some drugs revenue.

She was wearing a ring until last week. It's vanished. She's either sold/pawned that too, or it's too small for her chubster fingers.

Apr 23, 2023
She needs to get herself into a routine. Get up at a normal time, get out of the house to the food bank and pharmacy, make herself actual meals, a quick tidy of the house, do some laundry, take her meds at the appropriate times, go to bed at a reasonable hour and start living like a grown up.
She’s never going to progress if she continues living like a filthy teenager whose parents have gone away on holiday.
No doubt she’s had this advice before but it’s easier begging, I dont see her ever getting ‘normal’ again, she’s just going around in circles. Like helter skelter downward circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.