Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
Ladies, some of your screenshot photo albums must be pretty interesting absolutely horrifying! 😂
I delete mine after I've uploaded them. Seeing them once is enough 😂

Let's be thankful we're not these two love birds 🥴
Screenshot_20230524-202658_Instagram.jpg

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
I just didn’t wanna see Lou’s fing tuna taco tonight wtf. No emotional maturity is one of the best ways I’ve heard someone describe her.

Ring an ambulance. Ring a fing ambulance. Seriously?! What an absolute t. My nanny waited FOURTEEN hours for an ambulance when she broke her hip. We took her in a taxi in the end and the ambulance turned up after. But this cheeky fat little t thinks she should get one for a fing fat ankle cos she hasn’t even got the capacity to walk properly. Although she can fing manage when she’s munching down grey burgers or chasing her remedial boyfriend round.

I keep thinking she’s pregs but then I see rolls and it throws me. I never had any rolls like this when I was pregnant can you still get them??

Attachments

• 47E07FCA-D7AA-46E4-BF37-88CE215BE8E2.png
    47E07FCA-D7AA-46E4-BF37-88CE215BE8E2.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 218
May 1, 2023
She is RIDICULOUS. Beside the fact that she doesn't need an ambulance for her swollen ankles (not sprained, even - her ankles are swollen because she's obese and carrying excess weight. I'm convinced she's pregnant, I really am. Either way, being overweight and/or heavily pregnant causes oedema. That's ALL it is) why does she need her mum to phone for an ambulance for her? She's got a fing phone and even with no credit/minutes, you can still call emergency services - in a REAL emergency!

She has no emotional maturity. She's like a petulant child. She really grinds my gears.
She’s had her drug test she’s off to try and score some prescription drugs from the hospital. She’s so transparent she needs to change her name to window.

Apr 21, 2023
I just didn’t wanna see Lou’s fing tuna taco tonight wtf. No emotional maturity is one of the best ways I’ve heard someone describe her.

Ring an ambulance. Ring a fing ambulance. Seriously?! What an absolute t. My nanny waited FOURTEEN hours for an ambulance when she broke her hip. We took her in a taxi in the end and the ambulance turned up after. But this cheeky fat little t thinks she should get one for a fing fat ankle cos she hasn’t even got the capacity to walk properly. Although she can fing manage when she’s munching down grey burgers or chasing her remedial boyfriend round.

I keep thinking she’s pregs but then I see rolls and it throws me. I never had any rolls like this when I was pregnant can you still get them??
No I don’t think she is pregnant. I think she’s just a bloated porker.

Status
Not open for further replies.