Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
100%!!! That whole house needs new carpet all over. I mean, look at the state of it in Lou's room, it's covered in stains and burns from cigs/joints. The whole house would be done, plus carpet fitters don't use nails ffs, they only use tacks for carpet grippers & they're not big enough to go through a pipe. Besides which, they'd use an electronic tester that tells you where pipes & electrical wires are. Also, I doubt any grippers would be used anyway, as in most rooms fitters use a tool that pushes the carpet edges under the skirting boards.

It's a story that could be setting the scene for the loss of the laptop. I'm amazed she still has it, to be honest. I do know that Carol put stipulations in place regarding that laptop. Lou has to "report in" to Carol on facetime with the laptop every few weeks, to prove she still has it.

Weird for two reasons..
1 ... It's a means of control and maintaining contact and,
2 ... It proves that Carol actually does not have faith or trust in Lou, which makes her cheerleading and "you got this" crap all the more bizarre.
Exactly this & I'm pretty sure she said her laptop & tablet is with her at Ste's but no doubt she will claim they've been "stolen" 🤬

Apr 12, 2023
That denim jacket is creasing me, looks like she's burst out of the back trying to get it to meet at the front

loubeg.png
The incredible sulk 🤣

Apr 20, 2023
100%!!! That whole house needs new carpet all over. I mean, look at the state of it in Lou's room, it's covered in stains and burns from cigs/joints. The whole house would be done, plus carpet fitters don't use nails ffs, they only use tacks for carpet grippers & they're not big enough to go through a pipe. Besides which, they'd use an electronic tester that tells you where pipes & electrical wires are. Also, I doubt any grippers would be used anyway, as in most rooms fitters use a tool that pushes the carpet edges under the skirting boards.

It's a story that could be setting the scene for the loss of the laptop. I'm amazed she still has it, to be honest. I do know that Carol put stipulations in place regarding that laptop. Lou has to "report in" to Carol on facetime with the laptop every few weeks, to prove she still has it.

Weird for two reasons..
2 ... It proves that Carol actually does not have faith or trust in Lou, which makes her cheerleading and "you got this" crap all the more bizarre.
You can tell by the amount of detail in ste's story that it's a lie. There'll be crying without tears for days any day now.

May 5, 2023
Has lou ever seen Carol like in real life? On FaceTime or anything? I don’t think anyone could ever convince me she’s real 🤣 I’d have to see her with my own eyes to believe it

Yes, they facetime. Carol is who she says she is. 100%. It's all very bizarre, but she is a genuine person, yes. Her daughter and Lou follow one another, too.

May 23, 2023

Weird for two reasons..
Right ok. So what is carol getting out of this?? She has to be getting something for her to keep buying and paying for Lou, and putting these stipulations in place are some sort of contract. What is going with carol I need to know. 😫

Skuldugery

Apr 18, 2023
You can tell by the amount of detail in ste's story that it's a lie. There'll be crying without tears for days any day now.
She looks at him to back up every lie. And the nail biting while he was describing the nail going through a copper pipe. I’m pretty sure copper pipes are quite tough. And do copper pipes even carry water? And surly a nail sized hole wouldn’t flood the upstairs of a house? And why no photos or videos of the damage when she uploads everyone of her catastrophes. God so many questions.

Apr 16, 2023
She looks at him to back up every lie. And the nail biting while he was describing the nail going through a copper pipe. I’m pretty sure copper pipes are quite tough. And do copper pipes even carry water? And surly a nail sized hole wouldn’t flood the upstairs of a house? And why no photos or videos of the damage when she uploads everyone of her catastrophes. God so many questions.
Don’t pipes run under the floor in all directions and not again the wall? The carpet fitters would have used carpet tacks that aren’t even long enough to go through floorboards to the pipes, even if they did use nails it would be at the edges of the carpet next to skirting board where it’s highly unlikely that there will be pipes, she really thinks people are gullible, people in her inbox saying oh you should put up wishlist etc are s stirring, and watching the drama unfold

inrecovewy

May 15, 2023
If the flood actually happened surely they would of put her in a b and b or something. It does all look like a lead up to a huge woe is me beg fest...bet her methadone doesn't last till her next pick up cos steeeee will of had it. The state of her fin legs...does she put tan on to hide the dirt..if so she isn't doing a very good job of it.

Lou I know you read here, stop the obsession with Dawne..she has you blocked so your going out of your way to find out what she has been talking about on her story's even though nothing is actually about you. You will never break her with what you say about her, she is too strong for that. You will find it will come back and bite you on your fat arse. Have some self respect ffs and stop with the begging, lieing and story's of being hard done by. Some people myself included are genuinely struggling on a daily basis to keep our households afloat..but sure as se we prioritise bills and make sure our kids are fed a balanced diet, clothed and happy. You only have yourself to sort and can't even do that.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I wonder if all this missing job centre appointments will get her kicked off the housing scheme, what will she do then, she's already said she can't stay where she is long term.
It’s not a housing scheme. It’s an education scheme. She’s full of it. She baked the scheme last week and I looked it up. She won’t even be eligible for it when her birthday comes as it’s for people aged 16-29

Apr 23, 2023
Exactly this & I'm pretty sure she said her laptop & tablet is with her at Ste's but no doubt she will claim they've been "stolen" 🤬
Didn’t Carol ask about the laptop or tablet on the live the other night and loubeg said she had left it at Ste’s and Lou said she would show her later. Carol said oh no shade intended type of comment was just wondering bla bla so I wonder if she has private chats, why would Carol ask her On her live? Also why would they talk about meeting up on the live? I bet Loubeg avoids her but can’t avoid her on live.

Status
Not open for further replies.