Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
I can’t work out how a woman with teeth in her head can appear as if she has none, it’s quite the skill
😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The little tooth that looks like a killer whale tooth does me in 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• 74C6C8AC-550B-4A35-A1D2-33CBFCC3E710.png
    74C6C8AC-550B-4A35-A1D2-33CBFCC3E710.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 419
Apr 16, 2023
I thought with Lou’s birthday month coming up, we could all pool together and get her some gifts…
A new ankle
A toenail clipper to go with said foot
An audition for ste on BGT for his rare talent (Wapping)
Oh sorry I forgot a taxi for the ankle replacement!
And a reminder of the non taxes she pays to the NHS that are wasting money wanting to send a helicopter if they could to rescue her for her fat ankle.
No need to remind anyone she is the only one + steminem wasting tax payers money and then some. Feel free to add on to the bday list.

Apr 30, 2023
I thought with Lou’s birthday month coming up, we could all pool together and get her some gifts…
A new ankle
A toenail clipper to go with said foot
An audition for ste on BGT for his rare talent (Wapping)
Oh sorry I forgot a taxi for the ankle replacement!
And a reminder of the non taxes she pays to the NHS that are wasting money wanting to send a helicopter if they could to rescue her for her fat ankle.
No need to remind anyone she is the only one + steminem wasting tax payers money and then some. Feel free to add on to the bday list.
Lessons in speech therapy, because l don't believe that's a speech impediment that can't be put right. It's friggin laziness not to pronounce her words!.

Status
Not open for further replies.