Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
“I’ve got a lot on my plate at the moment, I’ve got my room to tidy”
Mate is she sting me! Shes not working, she’s got no kids to clean up after. How the f is her house in that state?! The rotten cow has disappeared to Ste’s and left her house in that state 🤢 and she talks about mediation to get access to the kids. Who in their right mind is gonna get kids come to that how house, she can’t even get out of bed before lunch time. She’s dreaming!! Her house is a hovel. What’s she got to offer her kids!

Apr 30, 2023
'I'm knackered. Don't know if you can tell'... You're high on drugs you mean 🙄

Screenshot_20230529-214643_Instagram.jpg

Apr 20, 2023
“I’d love to have a laptop job at home. Just clicking about.”

I am howling at the idea of a laptop job. Imagine knowing so little about the real world that you don’t have any idea of what job you’d like to do or any skills that would lead to a job. She thinks anyone with an office job is just clicking about 😂

Obviously the laptop job is why she needs the fancy laptop bag set. It all makes sense now.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
I’m new here can you fill me in on the broken freezer story?
Back in the day, Lou went through a phase of claiming her fridge freezer was broken and all the food was ruined.
This happened regularly (she was still with James and still had the kids at the time) and it was a story to get people to send her "money for a food shop"

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I’ve not watched Lou properly for a while and also skipped pages and pages of this thread so I apologise if this has already been mentioned, but she’s making such a big deal about passing the drugs test earlier in the week. If she knew she was clean, then it wouldn’t be a big deal would it? She’s blatantly only happy about it because she knew there was a possibility that drugs would show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.