Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleustar

May 20, 2023
James is in the same approximate area, and does have facebook, but doesn't post anything negative about his ex, or create stories about every occurrence in his life, or beg for bits and bwobs, because he is not (as far as I can tell) a moron. I wouldn't expect to find many details there - and tbh he's entitled to his private life.
Yes of course he is,tbh just pure curiosity.alot of allegations lou made about him,but hes got the kids so all a bit confusing

Bleustar

May 20, 2023
James is no hero. He turned a blind eye to Lou begging and gladly accepted gifts from Carol for the kids, including beds, matresses & bedding. I think that shows he has atrocious character to be honest. He humiliated himself as a provider, it should have been him (& Lou) providing somewhere for their children to sleep, not strangers on the internet.

He gets ONE kudos point from me for having his children and keeping them away from Lou, at least he kept them from going into the care system and is safeguarding them. Maybe he's matured since the Hinch cleaning days, whereas Lou hasn't, she's spiralled into a terrible life.

I think he's got a damn cheek anyway, finding it "weird" that people are "so invested". He was culpable and well into the scam & beg fest back in the day. What makes him think people aren't going to call Lou out for her bullshit online life, when she's the one putting it all out there? She's fair game if you ask me.
He was 💯 invested in what she was doing. Found it funny that people believed she had took her on life and maybe should of been thinking what the do the mother of his kids was playing at. But he took gifts and money etc.

May 11, 2023
She was moaning that it needed descaling 2 weeks ago and said she couldn't afford descaler lol
The kettle is the cleanest thing in that pig sty and that’s saying something 😂🤢🤢

Lou - you take class A drugs mate and god knows what else - that ain’t clean & you don’t give a do when you’re necking that back - could be mixed with dog s and you’d still take it. So I wouldn’t worry about a little bit of limescale in your kettle - that’s clean compared to you and the least of your worries 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🫨

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Now she’s moaning that her kettle needs descaling and it’s the councils fault🤣 words fail me. Shut the do up Lou
on her list of worries and to do's that should be at like 100 on the list.

I cant even understand what she is saying . shes in slow motion moaning about something on fb stories. Id ask for a translation but its pretty bad.. whale noises .

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Some corkers from the latest musings of a crackhead -

“I am fighting for my kids, you can clearly see”

On wanting to lose weight - “What do I do? Take drugs, get skinny?” (Spoiler Lou - no, just don’t eat doner pizzas all the time you hungry t)

“I asked ste where he was and he said he was just on the way to southbank. Bless him. How cute.” No idea how this makes the t cute but we move 🤦🏻‍♀️

“I was walking down the street and I was crying and I fell over” SANCTIONED! (Lying t)

“My ankle is so close to breaking every time” cos that happens, doesn’t it? That’s a real occurrence, ankles just nearly breaking and then they just don’t. do off - bend over I can hear you better.

Lou on being sanctioned because she didn’t follow procedure “I think it’s a bit shocking, really!” - I mean, imagine having to have a meeting every week to get money for do all?! It’s shocking!!!! It’s so much easier going to work every day….

“I wanna work, but I can’t move my ankle much” - I mean all these people with debilitating chronic illnesses who still go to work have got it so much easier than our Lou and her ankle. 🥴

“My heads mashed tonight. Proper mashed” Just tonight girl?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s confused how to use a battery charger. Just a hunch, but I think it charges batteries you fing gimp from hell.

“Sometimes, I’ll keep things in a box til I need it” - REVOLUTIONARY

“There’s so many things that I want to do, but I dunno, which one do I first?” ANY. fing ANY! Just do SOMETHING you fing shameless reject.

“It’s haaaaard” - non-specific about what is haaaaard.

“I’ve got a few questions for you. If you were going to start fighting for your children…” no question followed. ‘Start’ fighting for your children. But I thought she had been fighting? Drug addled fing halfwit.

“Why have we been allowed to drink out of this by the council?” Referring to a kettle with limescale. That’s the least of your worries, love, you’ve had stes dick in your mouth I’d be more worried about that 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Also - why is she wearing a bracelet that says ‘summer’?!?! FASHUN.

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023

On wanting to lose weight - “What do I do? Take drugs, get skinny?” (Spoiler Lou - no, just don’t eat doner pizzas all the time you hungry t)

“I asked ste where he was and he said he was just on the way to southbank. Bless him. How cute.” No idea how this makes the t cute but we move 🤦🏻‍♀️

“I was walking down the street and I was crying and I fell over” SANCTIONED! (Lying t)

“My ankle is so close to breaking every time” cos that happens, doesn’t it? That’s a real occurrence, ankles just nearly breaking and then they just don’t. do off - bend over I can hear you better.

Lou on being sanctioned because she didn’t follow procedure “I think it’s a bit shocking, really!” - I mean, imagine having to have a meeting every week to get money for do all?! It’s shocking!!!! It’s so much easier going to work every day….

“I wanna work, but I can’t move my ankle much” - I mean all these people with debilitating chronic illnesses who still go to work have got it so much easier than our Lou and her ankle. 🥴

She’s confused how to use a battery charger. Just a hunch, but I think it charges batteries you fing gimp from hell.

“There’s so many things that I want to do, but I dunno, which one do I first?” ANY. fing ANY! Just do SOMETHING you fing shameless reject.

“I’ve got a few questions for you. If you were going to start fighting for your children…” no question followed. ‘Start’ fighting for your children. But I thought she had been fighting? Drug addled fing halfwit.

“Why have we been allowed to drink out of this by the council?” Referring to a kettle with limescale. That’s the least of your worries, love, you’ve had stes dick in your mouth I’d be more worried about that 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Omg that's literally everything I wanted to say 🤣🤣. I'm gutted she's not done a live as I was ready for her 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 27, 2023

Lou’s ankle is like al dente pasta. Firm enough to bite but floppy enough to slurp; if you’re American

It’s almost the end of the month and I know I’m about to pay over £5k tax again. Pray I can opt out of funding Lou’s cycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.