Attachments

• IMG_3641.jpeg
    IMG_3641.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3640.png
    IMG_3640.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 79
May 18, 2023
Good to know one of the watches is in use, albeit by our STEEE. Also are these pre prerecorded from the other day to throw us off sent that it was him in that video with the tv, or am I looking too much into this🤣🤔
That was my thought too! But that is some complex thinking for them two so probably not 🤣🤣🤣

Leopard123

Apr 30, 2023
I'm sorry, I know we all have said it but I'm continuing mind blown this girl who seemingly has nothing is spending money on utter crap. Of all the things she whinges about, she's prattling on about a ring she got from Amazon? When I was on the bones of my arse, I wasn't buying fing s jewellery. She has completely resigned to this begging lifestyle.

"I really, really, really want this journal" You expect that sort of thing from a child, not a grown woman.

She needs a massive dose of reality to actually change. Drugs are only part of the issue here, they are just another thing to get away from being an actually functioning, responsible adult. She's the laziest person I think I've ever come across, on every single front.
I couldn’t agree more!!

Apr 20, 2023
These two want shot with s. She speaks about him like he's the most perfect man walking and l don't get it?!.
The state of his place is unbelievable.
Good luck on mediation, Lou. It'll never happen.
Screenshot_20230531-160317_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230531-160431_Instagram.jpg
Lives like a pig, unnecessary and so so lazy. It'd take 10 minutes to tidy up, even less if everything wasn't just chucked on the floor like a toddler. How does she think she'll ever progress to work, seeing the kids, waste of a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.