Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2023
Hahahahaha fing hell. Do you know what though, I’d rather read the synopsis on what se she’s currently chatting here rather than sit through her stories to be honest. I usually listen to stories rather than watch them whilst I’m doing other things like making dinner, cleaning, folding clothes… all the things lou doesn’t bother her arse with. But I wanna see hers to see what state her house is in today, whether Ste is passed out on the floor and what drug paraphernalia she hasn’t bothered her hole to hide today! But do me don’t her stories seem to last 3 times as long as normal peoples or is it just me?!

May 26, 2023
Why the do is there a tomato sauce bottle on the bedroom floor?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230531-170341.png
    Screenshot_20230531-170341.png
    264.1 KB · Views: 239
May 5, 2023
I'm sorry, I know we all have said it but I'm continuing mind blown this girl who seemingly has nothing is spending money on utter crap. Of all the things she whinges about, she's prattling on about a ring she got from Amazon? When I was on the bones of my arse, I wasn't buying fing s jewellery. She has completely resigned to this begging lifestyle.

"I really, really, really want this journal" You expect that sort of thing from a child, not a grown woman.

She needs a massive dose of reality to actually change. Drugs are only part of the issue here, they are just another thing to get away from being an actually functioning, responsible adult. She's the laziest person I think I've ever come across, on every single front.

One of the only things that will jolt her back into reality and making her life better will be finding Ste dead on the floor in a pool of his own vomit. Sorry, not sorry.

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
A sneak peak of Lous diary entry.

DEA DYARE
2DAY ME N MA BABY BOY STE WENT 2 PIK DOCK ENDZ OFF DA FLORR! I ALSO GOT MA DUM FUK FOLLOWAZ TO BY ME MOR s OFF MA WISHLIST. OFF 2 BEG SUM PILLZ
K BYE
LUV LOU XOXOX
Also just nearly gave myself an aneurysm trying to type like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.