Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
I am absolutely crying - so much to unpack, yet again 😂😂😂😂😂

Firstly - she’s wearing a Kenny necklace 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I’ve just watched her look for a plug for a pair of wireless clippers and then just seen his mouth move and noise come out of it, but no actual words whatsoever hahahahahahahaha

Absolute chaos they are, the pair of them.

That floor - WOW. It’s the thought process of “just lash it on the floor” that baffles me - how can you be like that when you’re a grown fing adult?!?! Scratch cards strewn around too and they’re claiming to be skint 🥴🥴🥴

Lou - if you read here YOU ARE ONE DIRTY, SCRUFFY LITTLE t! Ps the glue on nails are atrocious.
Strips of pills in almost every picture. Pair of fing druggies.

May 5, 2023
Who reckons her latest post means she's got her cost of living payment 🤬🤬
This world is even more fed up than I thought of it is. Makes you wonder why I get my ass up at 6 every day to go to work 🙄

No. She's had gifts, or is going to pretend she's had gifts. She buys herself things and passes them off as gifts, in the hopes it will dupe & encourage stupid people to buy her things. It amazes me that there are people out there who waste their money on internet beggars. If they want to feel good about helping people, then they should donate to registered charities in their area, not drug addicted oxygen thieves who live in s holes funded by us tax payers.

May 29, 2023
Well that was a watch and a half she loves her new kennnnyyyyyy necklace I’m sorry to tell you Lou that was outdated back in the 90s absolute tatt like everything else! But I suppose when your an addict any “fashion” will do 🤣🤣 there houses are a prime example of what crack houses look like and she’s so off her but she’s not realising what she posts but it’s ok we all believe your in recovery Lou! Do us all a favour and sale your phone for a few rocks it will save you the embarrassment every time! There is no helping her she doesn’t want to help herself. She believes she’s ok and in this little crack bubble and she’s got the man of her dreams in her life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
Good to know one of the watches is in use, albeit by our STEEE. Also are these pre prerecorded from the other day to throw us off sent that it was him in that video with the tv, or am I looking too much into this🤣🤔
I was literally thinking that!! If they are, this girl is not stupid she’s dangerous!!!

May 11, 2023
I am absolutely crying - so much to unpack, yet again 😂😂😂😂😂

Firstly - she’s wearing a Kenny necklace 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I’ve just watched her look for a plug for a pair of wireless clippers and then just seen his mouth move and noise come out of it, but no actual words whatsoever hahahahahahahaha

Absolute chaos they are, the pair of them.

That floor - WOW. It’s the thought process of “just lash it on the floor” that baffles me - how can you be like that when you’re a grown fing adult?!?! Scratch cards strewn around too and they’re claiming to be skint 🥴🥴🥴

Lou - if you read here YOU ARE ONE DIRTY, SCRUFFY LITTLE t! Ps the glue on nails are atrocious.
I’m positive she said ‘say hello to Kenny’ 🤣🤣😭

May 22, 2023
Anyone know what the green tablets sat directly at the bottom next to her are? Or am I seeing things

Attachments

• 78A15167-382A-4A33-9EF9-58CADF0FAD09.png
    78A15167-382A-4A33-9EF9-58CADF0FAD09.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 248
Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 16, 2023
She is so desperate to try and prove she is clean when every picture she posts is her manky house and his 🤮🤢 new nails means s Lou!!! Clean your fing house and you could have got a fing hoover! Instead of wasting cash on rubbish! Actually plan your money etc she hates the fact that dawn doesn’t rise to her. Iam getting to the point where I can’t watch Lou no more, she makes me so angry and sick at the same time with her bone idle laziness,

Status
Not open for further replies.