Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Wait…I can’t afford to get my nails done…am I, does this make me a crackhead?!? 😭
I was just thinking the same! Looks like we are, who knew?! I'm just ripping my carpet up, ready to throw some knock off fag ends and s on the floor. Amazon wish list is coming together nice, loadsa lovely headbands on there. Might even go for a poo at the local museum later, you're more than welcome to join fellow crackhead x

Apr 16, 2023
The tablets that come in transparent packaging are normally over the counter. Diazepam is usually yellowish/white so not that. Honestly it looks like heartburn tabs to me
They look like senna tablets to me which would make sense because the methadone will make her hella backed up without laxatives and softeners.

Apr 16, 2023
Screenshot_20230601_131003_Instagram.jpg

Made the mistake of viewing her stories. No lunch for me, guys. do sake.
Classic sign of Valium use

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Box of codine, some gabapentine and a wee finger up her chocolate whole… why they both have black fingers
Oh please you're being far too generous. He'll be passed out on his living room floor, completely oblivious to it being her birthday. She'll be sitting next to him posting stories alternating between "im appsollutely buzzin it's ma birfday guyz. Cawwol sent me £300 so I don't even need va cost ov livin payment now!!" and "Fookin STEEE forgot ma fookin birfday. He's passed out on va floor look. I can't even clean va floor wiv him there. Not even got me a card and it's ma birfday guyz" *cue open mouthed silent wailing face as story randomly cuts off*

Polly

May 11, 2023
Oh please you're being far too generous. He'll be passed out on his living room floor, completely oblivious to it being her birthday. She'll be sitting next to him posting stories alternating between "im appsollutely buzzin it's ma birfday guyz. Cawwol sent me £300 so I don't even need va cost ov livin payment now!!" and "Fookin STEEE forgot ma fookin birfday. He's passed out on va floor look. I can't even clean va floor wiv him there. Not even got me a card and it's ma birfday guyz" *cue open mouthed silent wailing face as story randomly cuts off*
Can I just say your Lou spelling is absolutely spot on👌

May 26, 2023
10 minutes later he's bought her a Greggs and he's soooooo cute guys

Status
Not open for further replies.