Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2023
I've been thinking about the whole 'treat' thing. I think if most of us here were in her position, a treat would not even be an option. We're adults, and life can be s. You have to get on with it.

She absolutely deseves nothing. To think how all this money and accommodation could be improving someone elses life who actually needs help. Makes me so fing angry. And all those "its nothing to do with you". Well I help pay for this fat sack of s with my taxes, so yeah I have every right to be pissed off!
It knocks me sick! I’m literally on the bones of my arse, so any kind of luxury is on the back burner . She just can’t read the room and realise there are some people out there spending all hours of the day and night to provide for their family.

Apr 16, 2023
All that stuff...ring light, phone stand, laptop, tablet...that Carol bought her...so where's the content she promised? I'm waiting here to see the next Mrs Hinch spring into action.

You don't think.....she's sold it do you? 🤭🤔😏
I swear we haven’t even seen that ring light since she opened it😂 defo sold it for smack, filthy little druggie

May 7, 2023
Genuine question, does Ste have to pay bills and rent nlw he’s in this accommodation? I’m just wondering when this reality kick is coming for the pair of them to manage their money or as us tax payers paying for them both again! I just don’t understand what kind of favour the government thinks they’re doing to people like them if they’ve not got SOMETHING to contribute. Surely this accommodation is supposed to help rehabilitate them. How can you rehabilitate to normal life if your paying nothing towards it and treat your benefits like payday for tat. It’s infuriating!! 😤

May 7, 2023
Cannot believe she said 'suck a fart out of my arsehole' in public 😵‍💫 proper classy bird. Also, the mental image that gave me has put me right off my supper
There’s literally only primark left in town and she’s stood right outside it. I feel a clothes haul coming on! Has anyone noticed how she wears the same clothes over and over even though she got 39586810 clothes from temu?

May 17, 2023
Genuine question, does Ste have to pay bills and rent nlw he’s in this accommodation? I’m just wondering when this reality kick is coming for the pair of them to manage their money or as us tax payers paying for them both again! I just don’t understand what kind of favour the government thinks they’re doing to people like them if they’ve not got SOMETHING to contribute. Surely this accommodation is supposed to help rehabilitate them. How can you rehabilitate to normal life if your paying nothing towards it and treat your benefits like payday for tat. It’s infuriating!! 😤
I imagine he has some sort of LPA/nominee that manages his bills and money for him. Housing schemes for ‘vulnerable’🙄 adults tend to also help them manage money so he likely never sees his rent and bill money. So he only gets paid whatever’s left that doesn’t need to go on bills etc. He will be on top rate everything and full whack housing benefit so even after his bills are paid he will be rolling in it. His rent won’t exceed £350-400 a month, they’ve housed him in a really rotten area, where he belongs, where rotting away to drugs is the norm life to live.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
She's quiet today, so can we just take a moment to appreciate those that work hardest in Lou's life - especially the filter she uses?

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-06-02 17-12-35.png
    Screenshot from 2023-06-02 17-12-35.png
    551.9 KB · Views: 165
May 5, 2023
Carol must be gutted that she backed this lame horse. How devastating for her that she bought Lou a £200 laptop, laptop bag, ring light, kindle tablet & £50 Primark Gift Card to set her up on her "path of recovery" and "getting her kids back". She told Carol and her followers that she was going to do "courses" (what a joke, can't believe Carol fell for that one) & to create content for her Insta. Since she got the equipment she's done do all except continue taking drugs, lie through her teeth, & beg for more items, food & money. Carol must feel REALLY stupid.

Beggy is very quiet lately. The time is coming where she'll just disappear from social media again. Then she'll appear again in 18 months to 2 years time and Carol will fall for her bullshit all over again.

It's a pattern.

Sidenote, I can change my username on Sunday and I can't wait 😂😂😂

May 7, 2023
Carol must be gutted that she backed this lame horse. How devastating for her that she bought Lou a £200 laptop, laptop bag, ring light, kindle tablet & £50 Primark Gift Card to set her up on her "path of recovery" and "getting her kids back". She told Carol and her followers that she was going to do "courses" (what a joke, can't believe Carol fell for that one) & to create content for her Insta. Since she got the equipment she's done do all except continue taking drugs, lie through her teeth, & beg for more items, food & money. Carol must feel REALLY stupid.

Beggy is very quiet lately. The time is coming where she'll just disappear from social media again. Then she'll appear again in 18 months to 2 years time and Carol will fall for her bullshit all over again.

It's a pattern.

Sidenote, I can change my username on Sunday and I can't wait 😂😂😂
What you thinking of changing it to? The possibilities are endless 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.