Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Smackhead’s don’t get their nails done 😭

Imagine being that thick that you think paying for your nails done once means you are proving you don’t buy drugs? Also she said literally 3 days ago that she’s been sanctioned again so how is she even affording her nails done?! Dropping yourself in your lies again lou you stupid cow.
But their stick on nails she got of temu steeeee done them for her. They were French tips so she’s clearly painted them or changed them.

Apr 30, 2023
What's she on about?! Screenshot_20230602-215510_Instagram.jpg

May 5, 2023
She must be soooo proud of him 🙄

The apple didn't fall far from the tree. She's as bad and as rough as him, she "likes" all the s they post on social media. It says a lot about her, how he's turned out, had his child taken by SS, she obviously watches him head-bobbing & passing out from heroin on Lou's stories, sees them begging for s. Gross. Birds of a feather.....

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
Dea diaree
Hi itz me lou 2 day av been sufferin wif ma menkle helff I reached out 2 sum ov da big accountz dat used 2 tag me n stuff but since I cum out az a addict dey dunt wana no me. Der loss tho cuz me n stevun r propa solid n in recuvawee (part from all da smack we av had n da codeen)
Carnt wait 2 rite ma 3 munf plan guna do it on ma laptop wen stevun bys it bak off cash convurtas
Hopefuly I get sum bday muny sent 2 me from da dum fuks (wink wink my shuga mumma carol) I'm guna by a jurnul (code 4 crack by da way)
All abowt pozativatee now 4 munfs clean (not including all da smack I took in da 4 munfs)
Propa buzzin n luvvin ma bby boy stevun I.D.S.T

LUV LOU XOXOX

Status
Not open for further replies.