Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Dea diaree
Hi itz me lou 2 day av been sufferin wif ma menkle helff I reached out 2 sum ov da big accountz dat used 2 tag me n stuff but since I cum out az a addict dey dunt wana no me. Der loss tho cuz me n stevun r propa solid n in recuvawee (part from all da smack we av had n da codeen)
Carnt wait 2 rite ma 3 munf plan guna do it on ma laptop wen stevun bys it bak off cash convurtas
Hopefuly I get sum bday muny sent 2 me from da dum fuks (wink wink my shuga mumma carol) I'm guna by a jurnul (code 4 crack by da way)
All abowt pozativatee now 4 munfs clean (not including all da smack I took in da 4 munfs)
Propa buzzin n luvvin ma bby boy stevun I.D.S.T

LUV LOU XOXOX
Honestly thought you was talking German then until my brain clicked in 🤣🤣 then I read it just like her, amazing

Apr 16, 2023
Is that what it said! do me that C@#t should come with subtitles (& a health warning 😂)

I’m sure someone a few pages back predicted that she would say this.
So I bet her little brain dead followers will rally around her & send her bwits & bwobs to cheer her up!
Funny how someone mentioned havent seen laptop and other things carol has bought and boom burgled fk off Lou

Apr 12, 2023
I bet the burglars took one look and thought someone had beat them to it.

Aside the laptop, what has she even got to steal?! How would she even know she had been burgled? So many questions.

On her birthday too, cherry on the top of the begging cake. Lying junkie.
She had the laptop & tablet at Ste's as he was using the laptop (think he stole it off her tbh) 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
I call bullshit, or it’s drug dealers! She has realised folk have wised up and not sending her stuff, how many times she been burgled? She hasn’t seen her kids in over year and she has had how many chances to get her s together in that year? And she hasn’t, she is a selfish selfish person and has no shame or morals. Her priorities are all wrong! I have no sympathy for her

Status
Not open for further replies.