Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Ok I'm new here, but not new to lou.
I once tried to give her advice many years ago, and she basically shat on it and blocked me,she now seems to be popping up everywhere.
She makes me so angry, and my heart aches for those children but I am so glad she is so far away from them, the damage she would do to their lives (she already has damaged them) would be irreversible.

Lou is not clean, I can speak from experience, I am a recovered drug addict myself, clean for over a decade and it was a journey to hell and back but I did it, and the benefit of retrospect is I can see my previous behaviours in other addicts.

Lou is supplementing her addiction with various substances, so whilst she claims she is passing tests( tests that are easy to dupe when you know how) she is supplementing her addiction with legal drugs and painkillers , same thing I used to do.

Her inconsistency and the slurring is part of it all, I was like that.

The fabrication is all the addiction trying to justify actions so as to not admit fault.

Her relationship with ste is codependant,she has no strength to leave him but on the same foot she would be able to get her fix without him, again I was like this and relied heavily on "friends" ans did things I regret just to get my hands on drugs albeit mine where mostly prescription based.

I was always screaming for help, I wanted to live but wanted to die all at the same time. I took my family member finding me foaming at the mouth at the start of being unconscious that saved my life and I went cold turkey and changed my life from the depths and never looked back.

Its not impossible but you either have the drive or you don't.
I don't lou falls into either category, her narcissistic and immature Outlook is just her and who she is.
The recovered addict in me will always hope for the best but the recovered addict in me is also a realist. She is older than i was at my peak.

I just hope that her kids get as protected as they can be and know that this is never their fault.

Apr 12, 2023
They've not nicked anything, they were looking for one of them to get back whatever they are owed. If they'd been at home they would have matching black eyes
That's exactly why she won't post the CCTV of them leaving! Because they took do all,was after them for a beat down, just like Christmas (pics on her Facebook)

May 7, 2023
Watching that cctv to me is like watching some friends you know popping round. There’s no video of them breaking the door or forcing themselves in, no video of them leaving with items. She’s not shown the inside ransacked or damaged (although it would be pretty hard to tell the difference!) to me that footage could be from any day when she’s invited “mates” round.

She showed the door a bit scuffed, that could’ve been done ages ago. How many dodgy tenants have lived there before them?

Also if it was drugs related (which I’m presuming it is!) it’s not hard to tell her location. I live in the same area, didn’t have a clue where her homeless accommodation was when she first came back to insta. She’d relocated from Redcar to Guisborough and then to her current location so she could’ve been living anywhere. As soon as she started doing stories walking from her house to and from the shop, it didn’t take me long to know exactly where she’s living. I’m sure whoever these people are have done the same. If she does owe people money how bloody stupid to story like that AND announce you owe people money AND flash your laptop, tablet and all the other tat she’s been given.

Isn’t it strange how she goes from “I’ve been burgled” to her comment about not trusting people. Also she said she could’ve been stabbed. Is it normal for burglars to just jump from burglary to murder like! Come on Lou 🚩🚩🚩

And never mind worrying your own safety, you wanna be thanking god you lost your kids and didn’t put those babies in that position of being with you. This is EXACTLY why no judge is gonna ever give you custody back. Idiot! 😤

May 12, 2023
Pissing at “burgerly”
IMG_0218.jpeg

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Watching that cctv to me is like watching some friends you know popping round. There’s no video of them breaking the door or forcing themselves in, no video of them leaving with items. She’s not shown the inside ransacked or damaged (although it would be pretty hard to tell the difference!) to me that footage could be from any day when she’s invited “mates” round.

She showed the door a bit scuffed, that could’ve been done ages ago. How many dodgy tenants have lived there before them?

Also if it was drugs related (which I’m presuming it is!) it’s not hard to tell her location. I live in the same area, didn’t have a clue where her homeless accommodation was when she first came back to insta. She’d relocated from Redcar to Guisborough and then to her current location so she could’ve been living anywhere. As soon as she started doing stories walking from her house to and from the shop, it didn’t take me long to know exactly where she’s living. I’m sure whoever these people are have done the same. If she does owe people money how bloody stupid to story like that AND announce you owe people money AND flash your laptop, tablet and all the other tat she’s been given.

Isn’t it strange how she goes from “I’ve been burgled” to her comment about not trusting people. Also she said she could’ve been stabbed. Is it normal for burglars to just jump from burglary to murder like! Come on Lou 🚩🚩🚩

Correct me if I'm wrong...but surely posting the cctv footage, before the police have been round or before an investigation takes place ,would jeopardise any prosecution and also she is showing the faces too and it hasn't been proven they did anything
And never mind worrying your own safety, you wanna be thanking god you lost your kids and didn’t put those babies in that position of being with you. This is EXACTLY why no judge is gonna ever give you custody back. Idiot! 😤

Apr 16, 2023
it doesn’t make sense, why in broad daylight break in to someone’s house? Why kick i door in when the neighbours could hear? Why not show what has happened? Why did the landlord not phone the police when they found out before lou did? Why is it taking three days for CID to
Come out? Why is she fake crying? She is a fing lier! Honestly that girl needs to do off somewhere and life her dirty best life! Beggy Lou realised her begging train had dried up and needed more “aww poor me blah blah blah “ to get more and more crap that she doesn’t fing need! I’ve started from nothing a few times in life and I was fing grateful for anything I got, not what I wanted but what I got given, my gran always said out of all her grandkids (15+ of us ) I was the only one that never asked for money etc as I had my pride and my gran was proud of me, and if I did ask she knew it would have been as a last resort! Not Beggy Lou she has no pride or shame ! Thank do hers kids are away from her

Apr 20, 2023
That's exactly why she won't post the CCTV of them leaving! Because they took do all,was after them for a beat down, just like Christmas (pics on her Facebook)
They've put the bins out and gone to the launderette for her, too disgusted to leave her room in the s state it was in.
Seriously though if anyone broke in, they'd need to know which room was hers, go in, see the clothes everywhere see the fag ends and rubbish on the floor all empty bottles mugs and unwashed plates etc, and just leave, nothing but nothing to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.