Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Keep forgetting to say but I find it strange that when viewing the cctv they waited until the person had already gained entry before they scrolled left to see more of the door. Just a thought 🧐
Noticed this....I was tilting my own phone to look! Could've seen how they made their grand entrance if she moved it.

Now blaming her drug addict predecessors in that house....she's been there long enough for them to know exactly who they're looking for

May 23, 2023
I think Lou is that addled in brain she doesn’t even know when it is 🤣🤣🤣

I mean who the do has a birthday MONTH, like seriously especially when you’re on benefits 😂
Make it make sense!
I have a birthday hour, split into 4 15 minute segments in the day usually. But I’m a parent so 💃🏽 #bitchmode 🤣

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Off her head outside B+m and confirming that they kind of know the "robbers" .....lou you owed money, and they came collecting. Also nothing was stolen ? So what will the police do? .
Weren't you broke a few days ago and your sanctioned yet going shopping in b +m .
No one wants a shop with me, we want you to sort your life out, we want you to not be smacked up.

Also I can't be the only person noticing the mouth?....dear crikey on rye bread 😳😳

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
The corners of her mouth look full of sores 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20230604_144619_Instagram.jpg
When I was on drugs this was a common symptom, when I was absuing too much.
I would foam at the mouth, I'd wake up with it all over my face.

It's like looking at part of old me when I see stuff of lou.
Except I got and stayed clean, because I wanted to. I see no drive in her at all

May 23, 2023
Maybe she’s like the queen god rest her sold and has 2 birthdays 🤣
*King 🤣🤣 which is actually in 2 days time if I’m not mistaken. Sorry for the un called for lecture of the day but it was because one of the George’s had a birthday in winter and was worried that people wouldn’t celebrate so had an official one in June in the sun. My guy knew good PR imo 🙏🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.