Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
The state of that. In the toilet where she belongs

Screenshot_20230606-192821_Instagram.jpg
Ooh it’s my time again!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So out of all the posts she does where she is slurring all her words and talking about needing to get pissed. The posts in one of their filthy houses with cig ends and pill packets everywhere. They all get to stay but she deletes the posts where she says she is going to spend the night at her house? Although I'm guessing someone told her not to let the drug dealers / debt collectors know she will be there and be alone tonight. Especially after posting her address. She's a fing dead brained t.

Lous_new_desk

Apr 30, 2023
So out of all the posts she does where she is slurring all her words and talking about needing to get pissed. The posts in one of their filthy houses with cig ends and pill packets everywhere. They all get to stay but she deletes the posts where she says she is going to spend the night at her house? Although I'm guessing someone told her not to let the drug dealers / debt collectors know she will be there and be alone tonight. Especially after posting her address. She's a fing dead brained t.
I mean if she had half a brain cell she'd be dangerous!!

Apr 17, 2023
If child maintenance is paid, it’ll be proportionate to the benefit she gets. It won’t be anything significant - they can’t just take it all. Same with advance repayments, it has to be ‘affordable’ and she will have agreed to the repayment amount.

All this carry on and she’s blatantly wearing new clothes and shoes.

I can’t deal with these fing halfwits today.
It’s £7 a week regardless of how many children she’s paying for it’s a flat fee when the paying parent is on benefits

Apr 30, 2023
Jeeeeez people are proper going in on her on her live!!! Ste didn’t know about her pretending she had died years ago and she had to tell him why she did it on the live!! 😬
I loved it, especially when the dry tears and wobble lip started 🤣 Truth hurts eh, Lou!.
She's that cabbaged she's forgot she posted her address 😂.

Status
Not open for further replies.