Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2023
I’m on site. Dont worry I’m a professional I’ve realised already there’s been no actual break in she won’t pull the balaclava over my eyes!

Attachments

• 5D6705CC-1CD2-467E-8F07-08B046E2CB28.jpeg
    5D6705CC-1CD2-467E-8F07-08B046E2CB28.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 282
May 5, 2023
Maybe. Depends on the severity. Sometimes a tumor has to be removed and this can result in full or partial loss of a kidney. Not the end of the world as long as the other is healthy, but in Marie’s case it sounds like she has other kidney issues. Untreated it can cause issues in other organs. She likely has another autoimmune condition which has caused it. I’d take a good educated guess at vasculitis, but I bet it’s undiagnosed.

And so concludes this weeks episode of House: The Birchtits Years

😂 "House: The Bitchtits Years" 😂

Well she said she has rheumatoid arthritis, that in itself is an autoimmune disease - I know because I have it and am on biological injection drugs for it. She is also a chronic alcoholic, so that may be exacerbating her health conditions. On the whole though, tumours & plaques can be removed by surgery & then treated (tweated LOL) with antibiotics. The way Lou was talking, you'd think her mum was at death's door. She always embellishes her tales of woe.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
😂 "House: The Bitchtits Years" 😂

Well she said she has rheumatoid arthritis, that in itself is an autoimmune disease - I know because I have it and am on biological injection drugs for it. She is also a chronic alcoholic, so that may be exacerbating her health conditions. On the whole though, tumours & plaques can be removed by surgery & then treated (tweated LOL) with antibiotics. The way Lou was talking, you'd think her mum was at death's door. She always embellishes her tales of woe.
Yeah, that’s true. I have Lupus and waiting for tests for RA to go along with everything else. 🙄

May 23, 2023
Sometimes I do wonder, like...does lou know you can delete Instagram comments or....?

Also, imagine you were crime scene investigation having to check out someones absolute midden of a gaff and you look out the window and the resident junkie is taking a selfie in front of your van.
Well I’m one of her ‘trolls’ who unfollowed her a few months back after she posted about me. She still follows me, watches all my stories etc so I think yes, she knows but she likes the drama and comments so keeps it all up

Status
Not open for further replies.