Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
Anyone watch “60 Days on the Estates” last night?
The Scottish couple on meth, smoking weed and taking street Valium whilst trying to get contact with their daughter back is exactly the situation Lou and Ste are in (minus all the freebies from followers and Temu tat obvs!)
It’s so sad.
Yeah l did, and all l thought about were those two smack heads.
I've had my eyes opened to that Methadone as well ☠ ...Lou ⚰ Ste ⚰

May 5, 2023
IMG_6877.png

IVE HAD ENOUGH🤣 I can smell her clam packet through the screen, for fs sake. Them leggings have not been washed. A mix of cheap Chinese nylon, ste’s clapped baby juice and Lou’s sweaty beef curtains. Apologies to anyone eating breakfast🥴

"CLAM PACKET" FFS 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭💀

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
hi guys! I've been on holiday since Friday. anyone want to do a rundown of what I've missed 🤣🤣🤣
Lou's still a beggy t and now she's on the booze. Both still living in filth and it's her birfdy and withe burgely she needs presents. The limescale ridden kettle was stolen but they left the TV, CID came to take fingers prints. She asked 'for a family member' what to make in an airfryer, then posted a pic of feet with the air fryer in the box in the background. The worlds greatest example of recoverwy continues. She's also now flaunting nike and adidas, always in a taxi drinking a red bull smoking a cig but claiming poverty. Same old same old bull s.

Status
Not open for further replies.