Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Guys, I had a dream (nightmare) last night that I had a sleepover at Lou’s crack den. I didn’t have any pajamas so she gave me one of Ste’s T-shirts and she wouldn’t let me sleep on the bed so I slept on the floor and got covered in fag ash and chocolate wrappers. I’m still not over it. 🤢
Nightmare not a dream .

Today was the same as any other day no ? Maybe Amazon man didn’t come

May 5, 2023
What the do is she waffling about in her last story post? About people laughing at the car crash that she is and all she did was try to make a friend?
WHAT FRIEND? Who on earth is she on about? I hope it's not still Dawne she's on about, the Dawne & Lou saga ended over a month ago.

Regarding her birthday list, the alcohol has gone, so someone has bought her that because she said if she has the alcohol she'll do a live. She played whoever bought her that like a fiddle, she worded that so a hater would buy it and it worked. Money that would have been better spent on their own bills and groceries, what a waste. I'm sick of people enabling this waste of skin.

On her wishlist, she has TWO of those expensive planners and TWO of those salt lamps. Her greed has no limits.

WISHING YOU A ROTTEN BIRTHDAY, LOU. I hope you have a terrible day with nothing bought for you. The day you deserve.

May 26, 2023
What the do is she waffling about in her last story post? About people laughing at the car crash that she is and all she did was try to make a friend?
WHAT FRIEND? Who on earth is she on about? I hope it's not still Dawne she's on about, the Dawne & Lou saga ended over a month ago.

Regarding her birthday list, the alcohol has gone, so someone has bought her that because she said if she has the alcohol she'll do a live. She played whoever bought her that like a fiddle, she worded that so a hater would buy it and it worked. Money that would have been better spent on their own bills and groceries, what a waste. I'm sick of people enabling this waste of skin.

On her wishlist, she has TWO of those expensive planners and TWO of those salt lamps. Her greed has no limits.

WISHING YOU A ROTTEN BIRTHDAY, LOU. I hope you have a terrible day with nothing bought for you. The day you deserve.
I spotted her story straight away and as far as I know there wasnt any alcohol on it. I reckon she's bought her own and gonna say someone's sent it her

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
It's my birthday soon, can I be a beggy loser like lou, I mean I live with life changing disabilities every day and survive on disability benefits after working for 20+ years....but do I do the woo is me ...no......lou all your problems....ALL OF THEM are your own doing !.
You wanna be spoiled for your birthday???...I'm sure your 3 kids would love to have a mummy who gave a crap and actually fought for them...also I'm sure the baby one would have wanted uou to pick them and not ste! .
You are now 30...act like it. Get off the booze...you aren't clean hun from any substances , and sort your life out.
Don't beg people to make your birthday better when you take the proverbial pee all the time.
Addicts can recover, I did, others do, but only because we bust our non temu covered ass and make the changes we needed .
You look older than me and I'm a good bit older than you!.
It's honestly sad watching how low uoyve gone and how much you just don't care and I feel sorry for those kids knowing you don't care.
Thankfully they are being safeguarded from it all and having a much better life now

May 11, 2023
All I want to know is… what has the handsome STEEE treated her to for her birthday. Breakfast in bed? A picnic outside in the sun? A fancy dinner out? I’m sure it’s something romantic and caring like that. He’s a catch.
I bet it was a wee tin of Red Bull, a choc choc bar and a wee tiny rock 👌

I hope her birthday is as se as the gob se round her face.
She is starting to make my blood boil with all her beggy posts. It used to be laughable but I think it’s beyond that now. She’s giving me anger issues 🤣 She has the biggest brass neck going and she hasn’t got one ounce of shame for all she’s done and lost.
She’s always preaching about being making a change and being a better person!? We’ve all yet to see that 🤣

Polly

May 11, 2023
Happy birthday beggy, you don't look a day over 50
Screenshot_20230604_201813_Instagram.jpg

May 7, 2023
I do genuinely think she’s shocking for not making an appearance on her account today! To have spent the last 6 ish weeks banging on about your burfday and ramming your wish list down your ‘followers’ throats. Some of them have even sent her gifts and she’s not even had the decency to come on.

How many people think she’s under a crack rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.