Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
100%. She's the type of person who needs to be forced to do things.

Me & my husband were chatting about Lou and her relationship with Carol. Carol is obviously quite well off financially, she's even said so herself. She also appears to want to help and support Lou, so that she's clean and improves her life with the goal being seeing her children again.

Therefore, why doesn't she buy Lou a passport and plane ticket, & let her stay with her and get clean? Surely that's better than throwing money on Shark vacuum cleaners, go-fund me's, laptops, airfryers, money gifts, Primark gift cards etc., etc.,

She claims to love Lou like a daughter and wants the best for her. In that case, do something practical to help instead of enabling.
'She claims to love Lou like a daughter and wants the best for her'.

I didn't know this bit?!👆
That makes her even more weird, especially when she's several thousand miles away.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Shall we start taking bets as to why she was absent on her birthday ladies

1, she has had the new baby Jesus that she didn't know she was having as she has never had sex

2, she got beat up by 16 dwarfs with baseball bats bigger then them

3, Steven took her on her surprise trip to a new crack den where they spent 24 hours says they were in recovery

4, they have been arrested for wasting police time and found out there wasn't a burglary at all she just looks like a tramp

5, she got kidnapped but the bloke in the shop that fancies her

6. Someone brought her a cleaner to actually clean her mess up

7, she has lost ste and shouting his name through the streets again trying to find him as he hasn't gave her the right type of rock for her birthday

Any more ideas 🤣

Apr 12, 2023
Had a few tins and was "out of it" with flu like symptoms 🙄 sounds like she's mixed medication or something and it's had that effect.
She's had a crap birthday cos she didn't get many presents so the wishlist has been whipped out again. Mentioned she got something from her kids which in her s show of a life should be more than enough but not for our Lou, she needs that social media planner 🥴

Apr 29, 2023
Had a few tins and was "out of it" with flu like symptoms 🙄 sounds like she's mixed medication or something and it's had that effect.
She's had a crap birthday cos she didn't get many presents so the wishlist has been whipped out again. Mentioned she got something from her kids which in her s show of a life should be more than enough but not for our Lou, she needs that social media planner 🥴
She couldn’t plan a bath

May 11, 2023
🤣🤣 I can’t with her today.
One last push at the wish list and then has the audacity to mention ‘or Amazon vouchers to choose what I’d like’
Lou you thick do- it’s a wish list. Compiled with all the things you’ve already chose that you’d like.
My 5 year old has more common sense than your scabbie bastard toe!! do sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.