Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Surely she will have to have an actual diagnosis of ADHD before anyone will give her any medication/extra money for it? It will take a looonnng time if that’s her game
You have to been diagnosed and under a consultant for a minimum of 3 months for a PIP claim.

Any psychiatrist worth their salt will see right through her the minute she walks into the room.

Apr 16, 2023
She does look very pale and tiered could she have had the kid? Steven is clean shaven and off to the bookies so it must be payday for him, oh yeah it's £150 disability money he has been given bet lou hates that he gets it as well as the col payment 😉
I might send her a screenshot of my bank account to show my PIP, ESA and £150 COL payment going in within 3 days of each other. Maybe I should photoshop it so it has a background of all my drugs that she wishes she could get 😂😂😂

May 5, 2023
Adhd for the PIP claim I see.

Nobody can just say they have ADHD to qualify for PIP, otherwise every f from TikTok would be doing it. Unfortunately for Lou, you have to be DIAGNOSED with it by a psychiatrist following a referral from a GP and it can take a long time unless you go private, which beggy cannot afford.

It's why she's using a walking stick, too. Thick b doesn't realise you can't just SAY you have a disability and POOF!, you get PIP. Again, you have to have proof from medical professionals.

The fact that she thinks by SAYING she's got disabilities means she'll get PIP and/or enhanced Universal Credit is bloody hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂

She looks rougher than ever, if that's possible. I was hoping the guttersnipe baghead beggar had vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.