Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
There's the poor me tears.
Sort your life out, you're a 30 year old woman not a teenager 🙄

Screenshot_20230703-232538_Instagram.jpg

May 7, 2023
I don't get why she's got a plethora of accounts with each one basically arguing with each other 😂😂😂. She's not got the brain capacity to know which Lou belongs to which account ffs 🤔🙄
It makes no sense!! Espeically since she asks each one to follow her main s show account. It’s not like she’s reaching different audiences. We’re all seein the same car crash with a different personality lol x

Apr 20, 2023
Carol has hopefully seen the light. Will Lou ever see that the only way out of this s show is through hard work and not putting her own childish needs first. Chocolate round her mouth while talking about health pills she got from amazon. Yeah lou, great idea, how about getting a cheap hoover from amazon instead. Ffs.
I reckon James had his work cut out making sure she fed the kids and kept them clean, all those days she got up with the kids, brought the duvet down and sat there all morning, saying well we all do it. No lou, we work.
As fir the bad back, how many people have told her she needs exercises physio and to lose weight, not pills. Aaarrrggghhh!

Jun 21, 2023
Carol has hopefully seen the light. Will Lou ever see that the only way out of this s show is through hard work and not putting her own childish needs first. Chocolate round her mouth while talking about health pills she got from amazon. Yeah lou, great idea, how about getting a cheap hoover from amazon instead. Ffs.
I reckon James had his work cut out making sure she fed the kids and kept them clean, all those days she got up with the kids, brought the duvet down and sat there all morning, saying well we all do it. No lou, we work.
As fir the bad back, how many people have told her she needs exercises physio and to lose weight, not pills. Aaarrrggghhh!
He was working 6 days a week while the only 'work' she did was going for walks to the shop for a red bull and fags and mouth breathing into her phone.
I hope the kids get better outings now

Apr 17, 2023
Guess what Loopy lou. I've got ZERO in my PayPal account but I am not online begging. fing woerdo, your financial situation isn't anyone else's business, it's YOUR responsibility so stop telling people how little you have. Loads of us have very little bit we don't go posting it all over social media like desperate little rats. I hope you NEVER lay eyes on them kids again and I am GLAD Alfie has a new family and he won't ever love you. fing freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.