Attachments

• Screenshot_20230706-174808_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230706-174808_Instagram.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 285
  • Screenshot_20230706-174755_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230706-174755_Instagram.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 291
Apr 24, 2023
The begging face is back again. She has no shame at all. On the beg coz what she has will never be enough. Absolute scummy lying tramp. Wants money for a McDonald's coz she's to lazy to cook. Wants money for a new phone but it's really for drugs. Oh and keeps mentioning this birthday money that was 'stolen'. Who gave her all this money?? Lou you are liar

LousPetRat

Apr 27, 2023
This picture needs put out there as a warning ⚠️
Lou the scam artist

Screenshot_20230706-175444_Instagram.jpg
What's that in the background?!? A second laptop? That's not the pink one she had before. Also Lou, your phone can't be that broken if you're still managing to post. Grow the do up, what do you think we all have to do in the real world? Work for our things not put our best sulking face online and expect strangers to fund our life. Get a grip 🤬

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Oh poor lou....didums......

Guess what Lou.

I got my cost of living payment both my Uc one and my PIP one...

But here's the cincher.....I'm genuinely disabled, I've worked for over 20 years and then became too ill.

Did I save it so I could treat myself ?!?!.....no...I paid my bills, I paid my rent, I paid everything that money was intended for.

Oh and I got a tesco voucher too last year just before Christmas, but you have to apply for them and provide receipts...which I did....and I bought food....or I would have starved.

Begs like you give those in genuine need of the benefits system a bad name.

And you were fighting for Alfie...you couldn't fight a sneeze....you chose Ste over your kids, drugs over your kids, begging over your kids and I hope and pray you never see them again, I hope they have an amazing life and want for nothing and have the best childhood they ever could and have great life chances and are so happy.....all away from you.

I can't have kids, and to see you throw your kids away like a dodgy temu code....there is a special place in hell for people like you.

Sort your life out, get a job, pull you head out your poop hole and get off social media and live in the real world.

Sorry folks ....this oxygen thief makes me so angry

Apr 16, 2023

Guess what Lou.

But here's the cincher.....I'm genuinely disabled, I've worked for over 20 years and then became too ill.

Did I save it so I could treat myself ?!?!.....no...I paid my bills, I paid my rent, I paid everything that money was intended for.

Oh and I got a tesco voucher too last year just before Christmas, but you have to apply for them and provide receipts...which I did....and I bought food....or I would have starved.

And you were fighting for Alfie...you couldn't fight a sneeze....you chose Ste over your kids, drugs over your kids, begging over your kids and I hope and pray you never see them again, I hope they have an amazing life and want for nothing and have the best childhood they ever could and have great life chances and are so happy.....all away from you.

I can't have kids, and to see you throw your kids away like a dodgy temu code....there is a special place in hell for people like you.

Sort your life out, get a job, pull you head out your poop hole and get off social media and live in the real world.

I literally could’ve wrote this post word for word. I’m totally feeling the exact same emotions as you when it comes to this scrounging t ❤️

Apr 20, 2023
Thought she missed her appointment and got sanctioned cos of her ankle. The problem with lying is, you've got to have a good memory. You've got to have a few brain cells to come up with believable stories, the continuous I was burgled lost everything has worn very thin. Its obvious she's selling her stuff fir drugs, what a waster she is. 100s in temu credits, all wasted on se that's now filthy and in a stinking heap.

May 11, 2023
The begging face is back again. She has no shame at all. On the beg coz what she has will never be enough. Absolute scummy lying tramp. Wants money for a McDonald's coz she's to lazy to cook. Wants money for a new phone but it's really for drugs. Oh and keeps mentioning this birthday money that was 'stolen'. Who gave her all this money?? Lou you are liar
It’s my compo face actually 😂

May 29, 2023

Guess what Lou.

Could of wrote all this myself! She infuriates me, and is making a mockery out of real recovered addicts! She has no clue what fight addicts go through living a day at a time trying to get by. Along with social services meetings court appearances. She has more than most and still wants more! When your homeless on the streets and you get a place I treated mine like a palace, this lazy dopey girl takes everything for granted!

She plays the victim very well and I wish she’d sell her phone to get off the internet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.