Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
She's alive!. Not sure about that lazy bastard though 🙄

Screenshot_20230710-192102_Instagram.jpg

Ey, he's not lazy....do you know how exhausting it is to rap, take drugs and beg outside B&M while just eating a diet of chewits?? Poor fella needs his down time

May 11, 2023
So she wants everyone to find their own Amazon bargains in the prime sale, send her the link to them so she can send back A link to their items so she gets the commission on them!!!

make it make sense as it makes my head hurt!!!!!
I came on to say that 🤣 when I watched the story, my thoughts are ‘do off you begging dirty do’
The sheer audacity. Someone will probably do it too 🤣🫣
I have stayed away from here and her story’s for a week or so because she’s just pissing me right off.
I’m grateful that I earn a good wage along with my husband and can have some savings but it’s not without hardwork.
We’ve been on the breadline and it’s bloody hard. Most folk don’t have a choice or any other options of support but she put herself there. She is the only reason for her downfall but expects everyone else to put their hand in their pocket to help her.
I’m so glad I don’t live anywhere near her because if I had the opportunity to pass her in the street, I wouldn’t be able to resist cracking it right on the chin.

Status
Not open for further replies.