Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Think she s had the baby recently and shes on the street getting fed again.
For my money, she's reached a tipping point with her followers, nobodies biting anymore, it's not worth the energy. Her 'bwurgarly' should have been heard at the mags by now. I'd have expected an update, but it's not about sharing her story, it's only about the beg.

Jun 21, 2023
For my money, she's reached a tipping point with her followers, nobodies biting anymore, it's not worth the energy. Her 'bwurgarly' should have been heard at the mags by now. I'd have expected an update, but it's not about sharing her story, it's only about the beg.
I think she's taking some time off so she can come back with some sort of redemption/I've changed/I'm working on myself story. She'll push that for a bit, then put out the begging bowl. She'll get at least a few gifts from those that fall for the act. It's the cycle of Lou.

She's probably going to reappear with this once she's in her new accommodation and has somewhere to store all the 'bits and bobs and other fings' she'll scam off the newer or more gullible of her followers.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
I think she's taking some time off so she can come back with some sort of redemption/I've changed/I'm working on myself story. She'll push that for a bit, then put out the begging bowl. She'll get at least a few gifts from those that fall for the act. It's the cycle of Lou.

She's probably going to reappear with this once she's in her new accommodation and has somewhere to store all the 'bits and bobs and other fings' she'll scam off the newer or more gullible of her followers.

I think this is accurate. People were starting to question everything and the gifts had dried up. She said her "new house" is in process and she should have it soon. I agree she will reappear when the dust has settled again and she's in there and needs stuff.

Either that or Ste took some drugs, hallucinated, thought she was a pack of chewits and ate her. It's anyone's guess really

Jun 21, 2023
I think this is accurate. People were starting to question everything and the gifts had dried up. She said her "new house" is in process and she should have it soon. I agree she will reappear when the dust has settled again and she's in there and needs stuff.

Either that or Ste took some drugs, hallucinated, thought she was a pack of chewits and ate her. It's anyone's guess really
He could do with a good feed, but the amount of drugs in her system would knock him on his arse for a good few days

Status
Not open for further replies.