Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
You need to try and find some deep dives on them because there’s been a few chapters but basically elfbar would make a nightshift go in a jiffy 😂 this is exactly how I fell into that rabbit hole 🕳️
IMG_7230.png
IMG_7229.png
Haha oh thanks I will have a look 👀

Reactions: KK the walking STI

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I can’t believe she has been given that lovely bungalow which will look like s in a few weeks. All new white goods in the kitchen and all the furniture too. No wonder she had all that tat for herself on her wish list. She knew she would get her house stuff for free! I’m assuming she was given a bungalow and a robot hoover because she’s said she struggles with stairs and pushing a vacuum around. Probably on PIP by now too 👀
Honestly, anyone who wants to save her pictures...we're gonna get an amazing before/after montage.

Jun 21, 2023
I can’t believe she has been given that lovely bungalow which will look like s in a few weeks. All new white goods in the kitchen and all the furniture too. No wonder she had all that tat for herself on her wish list. She knew she would get her house stuff for free! I’m assuming she was given a bungalow and a robot hoover because she’s said she struggles with stairs and pushing a vacuum around. Probably on PIP by now too 👀
Yep. Chronic pain scams are the oldest in the book of scams.

Remember when her "ankle went" she was on the scrounge for opiates yet was able to pound the streets to a drug den party with a bottle of smirnoff ice in hand.

Apr 12, 2023
Has this skank really done a grid post asking Mrs Hinch to do a live with her? HAHAHAAAA

If the sweeping up of the s all over her floor, the heavy breathing and snorting or the swearing didn't swing it for hinch, maybe the cannabis socks will.
But she’s followed these people for bare time bruv, so allow her yeah! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Someone please make her stop 😭😭😭

May 7, 2023
Status
Not open for further replies.