Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
IMG_6157.jpeg

I did giggle Far too hard at this comment
I'm going to have to download TikTok again to see people's comments 🤣

Apr 20, 2023
I can't stop laughing at this 😂😂😂😂

Can fully imagine it though with that pair of fing whoppers!!
I'm genuinely trying to picture the scene, me getting my boobs felt, for example, and Mr clutcher standing there looking coy. Wtaf. She does think everyone is as stupid as her. Bet the truth is she/ste burgurled him,and that was their counter claim. 🤡

Jun 21, 2023
I usually clear out my screenshots and records, but I just can't with that one. It's absolute gold! 😂
It is top drawer!

I note that on her latest live she said she wasn't going to be slagging Ste off online anymore....today she's slagging Ste off online.

She's the ultimate poster girl for an anti-drugs campaign poster.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
In the space of a frame she goes from happy to angry to crying like a toddler! Is it put on or is this actually how her brain is working? It's the silly crying voice that does it for me I can't stand it!! If that's how her brain is working I do actually feel sorry for her because when my brain going into racing thoughts it's horrible and I just want them stop but I can't! And it makes me so tired but I'm not sure if she being trueful as she lies so much, as for saying tell me what to do I'm sure she can figure that out I think she wants people to do it for her!
Was she like this when she was in the family home? Needing to be told what to do or is it new?
I watched the live videos thanks ladies I've now lost 10 brains cells watching it, from the belly button eww why has she got to have her belly out? Then slating someone with saggy boobs?! She is definitely with ste though with the wrapping at the start of video giving ste a run for his wrapped skills (spelt wrong on purpose)
The start of the second video she is 100% talking to someone as she says what you doing with that don't mess it up in there!
The sexual assault hmm? She cooked her last pizza and she asked her to save her a slice but she didn't and she didn't kick off because she has lost that part of her?!
Still strange how one girl sexualy assaults both her and ste maybe separate attacks? Unless ste was getting jiggy with the other girl and then said she assaulted him? But then again ste can pass out and act dead on the floor (not moving so lou can't clean the floor 🙃)
She isn't talking about her relationship with ste as he isn't there to defend himself but on a later post says he is in the bookies and that's all he cares about!
She also isn't talking about Alfie to protect her little baba! The other night on a live she was showing a plate spoons etc and saying she could see him again and they were a "blended" family and he has the best blended family that love him and he knows he is loved

Status
Not open for further replies.