Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
IMG_3541.jpeg

She’s getting nothing from tagging Swan and Shark so has moved onto bakeries or a fakery according to the hashtags 😂😂

What’s a helping hand partner??
Did she just hashtag #fakery? 😳😳😳

SmartAsACarrot

Jun 17, 2023
She’s getting nothing from tagging Swan and Shark so has moved onto bakeries or a fakery according to the hashtags 😂😂

What’s a helping hand partner??
This is a lovely small business too!
The level of audacity asking for so much when you can so many good things for free or really cheap on market place! Shes had a lot of things handed to her and even had the cash to buy new!!

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
How many " small businesses " started by working on the floor, working to the wee hours, buying 2nd hand furniture and office goods until they made a profit on their business.
Bloody cheek of lou wanting someone to buy everything for her
Its disgusting she will speak more about her "business ideas" than she ever does about fighting for her children.
She is moaning about cleaning...I'm disabled and break myself to keep my house clean....and this bint stays in bed due to a spot on her forehead.

Ste is clearly in the background in some of these.

Ffs lou ,get your neck down a charity shop and buy your own sodding desk....free gifts won't sort your train wreck of a life out ...you're still a POS mum no matter what colour the desk is !

Jetfire

Jul 2, 2023
Why does she need a desk? Can't she use the kitchen table?
She needs to get those filthy hands washed and scrub her nails.
She is disgusting. Snorting like a pig opening that box, snout inside the box in case maybe a fiver or choc choc bar comes out.
Farting on camera? She really is grim. Been in that house a week and it's stinking already

Status
Not open for further replies.