Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosyMary

Apr 16, 2023
I can’t watch her regularly because she absolutely riles me!!!
Just had a look there though! Oh course she got the desk!!! Of course she did! The size of both the bedrooms, the size of her back garden! I’d never begrudge someone help but how on earth are the people involved in her “recovery” not seeing that she is not clean!! The amount of enablers in her world is crazy!!! Her ungrateful attitude, her sense of entitlement, her view that her problems are everyone else’s to solve! Jesus Christ it’s shocking!! Her mother should be ashamed & disgusted that she raised someone like that…she never taught her any morals, any responsibility! Don’t even start me on Carol!!!! That woman is demented & tbh evil! She might as well hand her the needle at this stage!!

Jun 21, 2023
I can’t watch her regularly because she absolutely riles me!!!
Just had a look there though! Oh course she got the desk!!! Of course she did! The size of both the bedrooms, the size of her back garden! I’d never begrudge someone help but how on earth are the people involved in her “recovery” not seeing that she is not clean!! The amount of enablers in her world is crazy!!! Her ungrateful attitude, her sense of entitlement, her view that her problems are everyone else’s to solve! Jesus Christ it’s shocking!! Her mother should be ashamed & disgusted that she raised someone like that…she never taught her any morals, any responsibility! Don’t even start me on Carol!!!! That woman is demented & tbh evil! She might as well hand her the needle at this stage!!
She's definitely fing strange. She knew that Lou desperately wanted that desk, Lou's practically screaming that she needs it. Carol's had ample opportunities to buy it for her, but only did so after Lou was in (fake) distress over the Shake n Wax incident.
That's usually how it works. I'm becoming increasingly inclined to think that Carol gets off on Lou's (fake) distress and likes the power that comes with swooping in to save the day or whatever the do it is she thinks she's doing.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
She's definitely fing strange. She knew that Lou desperately wanted that desk, Lou's practically screaming that she needs it. Carol's had ample opportunities to buy it for her, but only did so after Lou was in (fake) distress over the Shake n Wax incident.
That's usually how it works. I'm becoming increasingly inclined to think that Carol gets off on Lou's (fake) distress and likes the power that comes with swooping in to save the day or whatever the do it is she thinks she's doing.
carol is like one of those people that sees red flags and thinks "i'm gonna change them"
however, you'd think after lou's spiral down the drain she'd have washed her hands of her by now. more money than sense apparently!

if only miss mops could gift her another £100 we could get another repeat of the lou fringe special

Jun 21, 2023
carol is like one of those people that sees red flags and thinks "i'm gonna change them"
however, you'd think after lou's spiral down the drain she'd have washed her hands of her by now. more money than sense apparently!

if only miss mops could gift her another £100 we could get another repeat of the lou fringe special
She had no hairdressing skills back then and she still doesn't. But do that was funny her trying to pass off her DIY job as a salon cut

Jun 21, 2023
Joined here in April and 4 months later she’s still gonna do this gonna do that pmsl dream on. See she’s buying crap again. Save your money loubeg and eat your free apples off your free tree in your free garden.
Here’s a business idea ….make some recipes using your apples 🍏

And bonus for her, and us, if said apple removes some of that tooth gunk

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
She had no hairdressing skills back then and she still doesn't. But do that was funny her trying to pass off her DIY job as a salon cut
hqdefault.jpg

this was what it was like, for those that were wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.