Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Anybody figure out what scuba Ste quickly picked up and shoved in his pocket on the building the desk story?
Good catch. CSI:Comment Cafe is on the case.

Unfortunately, she's filming this on a potato (cawol please gift her a better phone), but frame 719 probably gives our best look at it:
out719.png

AI can kind of clear this up a bit. It's not the kind of thing I'd want to use in court, but:
Screenshot from 2023-08-17 17-39-56.png

At a guess, it's small, metal (or at least shiny), with something sticking out of the side that's more fragile than the rest of it. It kind of looks like tinfoil. I'm sure it's not a crack pipe though, she's clean. Ste probably just left his inhaler out, bless him.

As a bonus, here's his reaction of "oh do she's filming again"
Screenshot from 2023-08-17 17-42-51.png

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I'm pissing has that lass really just downed a bottle of caramel drizzle 😂😂😂 and even videoed it. I have that on my porridge why the do doesn't she eat healthy fing hell I bet she can't s for days at a time that's made me piss me self 😂😂😂
Y'know what, it's not as unhealthy as I thought. 1410 calories, and only 240g of sugar per bottle.There's 32g of protein in there, she's practically a wellness influencer.

...fing hell Lou.

Apr 22, 2023

Unfortunately, she's filming this on a potato (cawol please gift her a better phone), but frame 719 probably gives our best look at it:
out719.png

AI can kind of clear this up a bit. It's not the kind of thing I'd want to use in court, but:

At a guess, it's small, metal (or at least shiny), with something sticking out of the side that's more fragile than the rest of it. It kind of looks like tinfoil. I'm sure it's not a crack pipe though, she's clean. Ste probably just left his inhaler out, bless him.

I thought it looked like a blister pack of pills!

Apr 21, 2023

out719.png

It’s a crack pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.