Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
Fell asleep after drinking that caramel 'juice' as she calls it. Nothing new there then is it lazy cow!.

The face of someone unstable. See what your helping, Carol. You idiot!.

Screenshot_20230817-190009_Instagram.jpg

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
So when I wake up every morning after a broken night's sleep never ever do my eyes roll to the back of my head or slurr like I've had 2 bottles of wine. Does she really think she can use the excuse of the state of her on being sleepy 🤣🤣🤣 has spice head ste finished the desk? Will she change her top before Sunday? Will her last remaining brain cell explode when the business venture kick off? I'm here for it all

Apr 23, 2023
So when I wake up every morning after a broken night's sleep never ever do my eyes roll to the back of my head or slurr like I've had 2 bottles of wine. Does she really think she can use the excuse of the state of her on being sleepy 🤣🤣🤣 has spice head ste finished the desk? Will she change her top before Sunday? Will her last remaining brain cell explode when the business venture kick off? I'm here for it all
Yes so when I wake up at 6 in the morning after a broken nights sleep never ever do I think I’ve got the right to wake the house, the neighbours or whoever’s in my area up!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So a couple.of hours ago her 'psychosis' was back and her mental health was struggling because someone had sent some nasty messages either today, tomorrow or some time last month. (By the way Lou that's not what psychosis is that's what emotional instability and immaturity is) but now she's buzzing about her future and loving life... whilst her eyes continue to roll around her head.

May 5, 2023
Why does she need that new bag when she begged for her laptop bag? How many bags does she need!!

... planners, too. Multiple planners. Two watches already, asking for another one.

t Carol has bought her.....
Laptop.
£50 Primark gift card.
£50 donation to her go-fund-me.
Smart watch.
Laptop bag.
Phone case.
Ringlight.
Dressing gown.
Desk.
Television.

She also bought in the past.....
Beds for the 2 older kids.
Bedding.
Towels.
Mop set.
Hoover.
Clothes for the 2 older kids.
Toys for the 2 older kids.
Money gifts for food & takeaways.

....and that's just the stuff we know about!

Aug 12, 2023
... planners, too. Multiple planners. Two watches already, asking for another one.

t Carol has bought her.....
Laptop.
£50 Primark gift card.
£50 donation to her go-fund-me.
Smart watch.
Laptop bag.
Phone case.
Ringlight.
Dressing gown.
Desk.
Television.

She also bought in the past.....
Beds for the 2 older kids.
Bedding.
Towels.
Mop set.
Hoover.
Clothes for the 2 older kids.
Toys for the 2 older kids.
Money gifts for food & takeaways.

....and that's just the stuff we know about!
Is Carol a millionaire

Apr 22, 2023
Lou most of us are up at 6am to get ready for work, then go do a full days graft, come home and sort out kids cos we arnt scumbags that choose drugs over them, then tidy up the mess so our house doesn’t look and smell like yours, do general life admin, put a massive pile of clothes away whilst the washer is washing yet another loads, and still we can sit there without our eyes rolling into the back of our heads.
Pull the other one you little parasite.

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
£11.99 a month for a blue tick....how about lou you give your ex more money to raise your kids ... you know...the ones you grumble about universal credit taking child support off you.
No one gives a s if you are verified ,you are so fing deluded it's unreal.
You are a skag head and I pray those kids forget your name, your face, and you never see them again or have the chance to ever conceive again

Status
Not open for further replies.