Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
I'm remain convinced that she gives sex shows to Carol in exchange for cash.
There is no other explanation as to why Carol does what she does. Why would anyone fund a skank crack head like that?
I could understand when she had children and first had her account. Maybe Carol thought she could help her but now?
Carol could just open up a cheese toastie. It would be more cost effective than whatever Lou provides 🤢

Apr 20, 2023
I'm remain convinced that she gives sex shows to Carol in exchange for cash.
There is no other explanation as to why Carol does what she does. Why would anyone fund a skank crack head like that?
I could understand when she had children and first had her account. Maybe Carol thought she could help her but now?
It's charity, lou is Carol's African orphan. Its patronising and has made lous life so much worse. If lou was an opiod addicted white trash hillbilly Carol would see the situation clearly, that money isn't going to fix lou's issues. Get your wallet out for rehab, or do off Carol.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
It's charity, lou is Carol's African orphan. Its patronising and has made lous life so much worse. If lou was an opiod addicted white trash hillbilly Carol would see the situation clearly, that money isn't going to fix lou's issues. Get your wallet out for rehab, or do off Carol.

I think it's been said before that Carol is a high and mighty Christian lady and thinks by helping Lou she's getting herself a guaranteed seat in heaven. She will be getting a seat in coroner's court if she carries on enabling this s show

Apr 20, 2023

Attachments

• 334361606_996969774754054_5288093988764603155_n.mp4
    2 MB
  • 322291743_837519371227501_8679985578964736826_n.mp4
    991.6 KB
Apr 12, 2023
There was a steam mop. I think that was the first thing, or one of the first things, she was gifted by Carol. It got used about twice.
And she got her a table & chairs for the kids & send clothes etc for them, she's definitely fing dodgy that carol 😵🤢
Don't know why she bothers begging & not go direct to carol because she knows she'll by her anything she wants for a flash of her smelly gash 🤢🤮 made myself vom in my mouth then, imagine how stinky & dirty that must be

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Screenshot from 2023-08-18 08-41-05.png

She really needs that mychul kaws watch, she's got 6am and 20 past 8 confused. Bless.

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
He's dead now, but there used to be a homeless alcoholic in my city centre who was always outside Pret begging. I never gave him money to feed his habit, because l didn't want to be one of the many who helped him die. Instead I'd take him a sandwich out when l went for my coffee.

Take note, Carol!.
This is the right thing to do. If Carol genuinely wanted to help Lou she could have a healthy food shop delivered to her instead of buying expensive things that Lou can sell for drugs. It’s such a weird set up for a grown woman to be buying expensive gifts for her.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
This is the right thing to do. If Carol genuinely wanted to help Lou she could have a healthy food shop delivered to her instead of buying expensive things that Lou can sell for drugs. It’s such a weird set up for a grown woman to be buying expensive gifts for her.
I tried this when she was in the refuge. Paid for a morrisons veg box and some basic toiletries.

She didn't even bother collecting it.

Jun 21, 2023
I'd feel very awkward, and a bit uncomfortable if a close friend of mine spent and bought that amount of stuff for me. I'd be full fing creeped out if some random was in my inbox buying this for me. Like, my first thoughts to some stranger making that type of offer would be: what do they want? Are they going to make me feel I owe them? What if they're a bit obsessed with me and my family?

It seems Carol isn't trying to turn Lou into a skin suit, but she wouldn't have known that in the early months.

But this a person who prioritised drugs over her kids, red bull over child support and desks over things that may actually benefit her recovery. Putting her kids up for a beg is nothing to this shameful leech.

Apr 12, 2023
He's dead now, but there used to be a homeless alcoholic in my city centre who was always outside Pret begging. I never gave him money to feed his habit, because l didn't want to be one of the many who helped him die. Instead I'd take him a sandwich out when l went for my coffee.

Take note, Carol!.
I’m the same I buy hot drinks water or food, a few months back I gave a guy begging outside Sainsbury’s a packet of sausage rolls and 6 apples then he smiled and said thank you and had not one tooth in his head ffs we were cracking up walking back to the car 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.