Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
Well not proud of it but my sister is an EX smack head. Fully recovered for about 8 years so I’m quite aware of meth and heroin differences. This was the second time lou had gouched out yesterday. The first time on the caramel stories, the second time on live. Methadone is only taken once a day. It does make you drowsy but you have a nap and that’s it done. It wouldn’t have made lou gouch like she did and certainly not twice in one day. … unless she was abusing it by taking far more than she needs.

Apr 23, 2023
Well not proud of it but my sister is an EX smack head. Fully recovered for about 8 years so I’m quite aware of meth and heroin differences. This was the second time lou had gouched out yesterday. The first time on the caramel stories, the second time on live. Methadone is only taken once a day. It does make you drowsy but you have a nap and that’s it done. It wouldn’t have made lou gouch like she did and certainly not twice in one day. … unless she was abusing it by taking far more than she needs.
She takes loads of other pills too. Drugs is drugs.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I actually believe it’s her prescribed medication making her that way. She is clearly on a bad mix or not taking the correct dose at the same time each day. It needs reviewing by a psychiatrist. But also Ste should be noticing she is in no fit state half the time and ensuring she gets her medication reviewed!! She probably likes what it does to her.

I work in mental health inpatient services and have seen plenty of times what too high a dose/a bad mix can do to people.

Apr 23, 2023
I actually believe it’s her prescribed medication making her that way. She is clearly on a bad mix or not taking the correct dose at the same time each day. It needs reviewing by a psychiatrist. But also Ste should be noticing she is in no fit state half the time and ensuring she gets her medication reviewed!! She probably likes what it does to her.

I work in mental health inpatient services and have seen plenty of times what too high a dose/a bad mix can do to people.
The cannabis probably doesn’t help in the mix!

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Ste's one ugly prick, but she's no better.
IMG_1478.jpeg

Polly

May 11, 2023
Some of you will be better placed to advise here, but if (I know we know, but for sake of argument) she isn't on illegal drugs...should legally prescribed meds leave you in the sort of state she is in? She is literally a dribbling, lobotomised mess. That can't be right. As above, she can't function as an adult anymore. If you were bed ridden in hospital with serious issues, fair do's. But I can't imagine a doctor knowingly letting someone loose to get on with day to day life like that. Can you even imagine if she had to be responsible for children? They'd be dead.

On another note, for somone who had do all a few months ago. Would you believe the sheer amount of boxes and CRAP in that house?! It's unbelievable.

Apr 30, 2023
Some of you will be better placed to advise here, but if (I know we know, but for sake of argument) she isn't on illegal drugs...should legally prescribed meds leave you in the sort of state she is in? She is literally a dribbling, lobotomised mess. That can't be right. As above, she can't function as an adult anymore. If you were bed ridden in hospital with serious issues, fair do's. But I can't imagine a doctor knowingly letting someone loose to get on with day to day life like that. Can you even imagine if she had to be responsible for children? They'd be dead.

On another note, for somone who had do all a few months ago. Would you believe the sheer amount of boxes and CRAP in that house?! It's unbelievable.
She's definitely getting worse by the day. It's like she's going back to being a child.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023

Yes legal prescribed medication certainly can do that if on too much of a high dose or if they are being taken incorrectly. It wouldn’t necessarily have an all day effect but just parts of the day. The doctor wouldn’t know the effect unless the patient is telling them what they are experiencing. I personally think she is misusing her prescribed meds which is why at times she is the way she is.

She clearly isn’t seeing anything wrong with the states she gets in as this mornings live clearly showed. So she isn’t going to be seeking help to get the right medication. Can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped. If she told her support worker about how spaced out she gets they would arrange a medication review for her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.