Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

LousLaptop

Apr 17, 2023
IMG_6143.jpeg

Beggy is back

Apr 30, 2023
I think the first 10 minutes really rattled her. There was not the usual rah rah crowd that she usually has where she can “hi girls, you right”. She couldn’t remember the gouching live - tried to blame Ste - and spent the rest of the live reading all the comments. If she hasn’t visited and read most comments on here she got to read them with an audience on the live. There were even a couple of real tears quickly followed by her pointing out her crooked nose, trying to justify how good Ste was for her. Her inability to work out where her bed should be placed blows my mind.

May 5, 2023
I actually believe it’s her prescribed medication making her that way. She is clearly on a bad mix or not taking the correct dose at the same time each day. It needs reviewing by a psychiatrist. But also Ste should be noticing she is in no fit state half the time and ensuring she gets her medication reviewed!! She probably likes what it does to her.

I work in mental health inpatient services and have seen plenty of times what too high a dose/a bad mix can do to people.

She's abusing prescribed meds with full knowledge. She takes the "bad mix" & more than advised (along with alcohol, which enhances their effect) by choice, not by accident. She not only takes her own, but she's been known to take Ste's AND she buys prescription opioids on the street from dealers. She also messages people in DM's asking if they have any they will send her. She's in full blown addiction.

One thing I always ponder with a chuckle is - if Lou is in "positive recovery" aka posa'iv wecovawee, what would she look like in a negative recovery? 🥴 😂

May 5, 2023
Some of you will be better placed to advise here, but if (I know we know, but for sake of argument) she isn't on illegal drugs...should legally prescribed meds leave you in the sort of state she is in? She is literally a dribbling, lobotomised mess. That can't be right. As above, she can't function as an adult anymore. If you were bed ridden in hospital with serious issues, fair do's. But I can't imagine a doctor knowingly letting someone loose to get on with day to day life like that. Can you even imagine if she had to be responsible for children? They'd be dead.

On another note, for somone who had do all a few months ago. Would you believe the sheer amount of boxes and CRAP in that house?! It's unbelievable.

See my comment, a few comments back ☝☝☝🆙

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I think the first 10 minutes really rattled her. There was not the usual rah rah crowd that she usually has where she can “hi girls, you right”. She couldn’t remember the gouching live - tried to blame Ste - and spent the rest of the live reading all the comments. If she hasn’t visited and read most comments on here she got to read them with an audience on the live. There were even a couple of real tears quickly followed by her pointing out her crooked nose, trying to justify how good Ste was for her. Her inability to work out where her bed should be placed blows my mind.
I used to move my bedroom around as a kid to be all “ta daaaahh mum” at the end of it all.
How hard is it to push a bed to the other wall?

Apr 23, 2023
What time was the live? I missed it! Did anyone get a screen recording? Who was commenting and what were they saying. I need the tea please 🤣
I’ve got some
Ss but don’t know about uploading them because of people’s names I haven’t got time to edit them all there’s 15 ss. The video is too long it’s ten minutes long but gold!

May 5, 2023
What time was the live? I missed it! Did anyone get a screen recording? Who was commenting and what were they saying. I need the tea please 🤣

On Insta @notsogreyat80ta has the live screen records on stories. This account is great, calls out Lou & Ste for the filth they are.

There's another account that has "told it like it is" on Lou's last Insta post, too. The comments are gold 😂

Jun 21, 2023
I actually believe it’s her prescribed medication making her that way. She is clearly on a bad mix or not taking the correct dose at the same time each day. It needs reviewing by a psychiatrist. But also Ste should be noticing she is in no fit state half the time and ensuring she gets her medication reviewed!! She probably likes what it does to her.

I work in mental health inpatient services and have seen plenty of times what too high a dose/a bad mix can do to people.
Nah I don't agree. She is heavily in the throws of an addiction still. The lies. The stealing. The mess. Just everything.

May 11, 2023
Firstly, i need to explain that i changed my name the other day, forgetting that our hero Alma is an actual real life person (seems like everything in lou's world is made up bollocks and so, i forgot 😔). I immediately wanted to change it back but can't, so thought I'd sit out for the next few weeks until i can change it again. However, things have reached a head... in my head... and i need to vent!

But before that, I just need to clarify once and for all that Alma is an absolute hero and this name change is in her honour - it's definitely not a piss take.

Anyway, now that I've appeased my guilt, i can keep quiet no longer...

Lou is BOILING MY PISS more than at any other time in the 5 years I've been aware of her existence. She's declined so much and it's absolutely awful to watch.

But as for Carol? She is waaaay worse in my opinion. That woman is delusional and has a massive God complex. She's a narcissist because she is NEVER wrong.

If (honestly, god forbid) something horrific happens to Lou, Carol should hang her head and accept a huge portion of the blame.

But instead she's more likely vomit out the cash for any and all associated costs, just to wring out the final ego boost in this abhorrent virtue signalling, addict-enabling debacle.

She makes me scream inside 🤬

--------
Don't forget - Alma rocks ✊

Status
Not open for further replies.