Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2023
She could easily get 1,000 followers on TikTok by posting everyday, using trending sounds or hashtags. A lot of people starting off do the follow trains on there too but she’s just so lazy that she even expects her followers to be handed to her 🙄

We need to stop giving her ideas here. God forbid if she gets 1,000 followers, she'll fing rake it in on TikTok, the people on that app love a car crash. Look at Chelsealeeart, Evil Queen and Elphaba....., absolute cretins but coining in thousands 💸💸💸💸💸

I reckon if Lou got her mitts on big money she'd be dead by 35, she'd cane it on heroin & crack.

Apr 30, 2023
Make sure you remember to wash yourself in the shower you filthy bint!
Screenshot_20230819-200106_Instagram.jpg

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
We need to stop giving her ideas here. God forbid if she gets 1,000 followers, she'll fing rake it in on TikTok, the people on that app love a car crash. Look at Chelsealeeart, Evil Queen and Elphaba....., absolute cretins but coining in thousands 💸💸💸💸💸

I reckon if Lou got her mitts on big money she'd be dead by 35, she'd cane it on heroin & crack.
I wouldn’t worry. Lou is too lazy to put any effort in. She would much rather beg for people to follow her instead. I agree on the accounts you mentioned, all car crash viewing.

May 7, 2023
Lou weren’t not experienced influencers like you so is this the done thing that all the celebs do where they have their “designer” handbags in their shot for effect 🤣🤣 it’s so staged it made me laugh!

Lou we know for a fact before you hit record you were under those covers out for the count. There’s no way that bags been stood there all day and just happened to be there 🙈

Attachments

• IMG_5155.png
    IMG_5155.png
    268.8 KB · Views: 235
Apr 23, 2023
Little things please idiots. Over the moon with her empty book. Not using her desk then just the sty bed. What could of happened to her that was worse than the embarrassment of the other days live I wonder 🤫

Ps Lou your kids are going to see everything you have ever posted one day, so when they ask you why you wasn’t in their lives you can show them why….you were too busy taking drugs & day dreaming about being famous!

Last edited:
May 7, 2023
Little things please idiots. Over the moon with her empty book. Not using her desk then just the sty bed. What could of happened to her that was worse than the embarrassment of the other days live I wonder 🤫

Ps Lou your kids are going to see everything you have ever posted one day, so when they ask you why you wasn’t in their lives you can show them why….you were too busy taking drugs & day dreaming about being famous!
My suspicion is words got back to James about her live the other day and s has hit the fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.