Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2023
What a fing shame. The bungalow she's in looks like it's been freshly kitted out, looks lovely. Just for them to ruin it. Why they can't have studio type flats, and leave the larger properties to families I'll never know.
This! She doesn't need a 2 bed home, her kids aren't the same sex. She's never going to get them back unless she manages a complete turnaround with her life and attitude which doesn't look like is going to happen anytime in her future. She has the same amount of character development as the walking dead...None.

Apr 30, 2023
Oof!, she's rough as a badgers arse without a filter. And for just being washed, that dressing gown looks filthy. It's been washed with darks as well 😖
Screenshot_20230821-115055_Instagram.jpg

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
It is (or was) a nice area of bungalows. Apparently, quite a few of them have been bought up to rehouse ex addicts.
I'm dreading what's to come.
I'm sure she'll be totally fine, cause no issues, and definitely no burglaries from Ste.

But just in case... Reporting antisocial behaviour - and be sure to spill the tea on here ;)

May 5, 2023
It is (or was) a nice area of bungalows. Apparently, quite a few of them have been bought up to rehouse ex addicts.
I'm dreading what's to come.

Omg I feel for you. Any chance you could move? She truly is bad news, & that skinny skanky boyfriend of hers is repulsive. Make sure your doors & windows are securely locked if you're not in. Ste is a burglar, a violent one, & has been in prison for it. Stay vigilent, & tell any remaining nice neighbours.

Boroboy32

Aug 18, 2023
Omg I feel for you. Any chance you could move? She truly is bad news, & that skinny skanky boyfriend of hers is repulsive. Make sure your doors & windows are securely locked if you're not in. Ste is a burglar, a violent one, & has been in prison for it. Stay vigilent, & tell any remaining nice neighbours.
Unlike her, we own our own home. So moving out is a bit more complicated as we have to try and sell.
We have cameras all around so I'd like to see Ste try.

Status
Not open for further replies.