Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
So i'm sitting through her latest crap on tiktok so you don't have to.

Highlights include :
  • The filter trying it's best, bless it. 1 and a half eyebrows.
  • Thinking larger creators aren't telling people to subscribe to her because "people don't want to share my thing, my tiktok, because it might lose them customers"
  • "recovery is quite hard. I turned on a program called painkillers on netfix and that just brought back all of the like feelings that painkillers do give you" have you considered not watching something called painkillers?
  • "I feel like crying but i'm not gonna cry, i'm just gonna give up until this evening"
  • sad about her weight gain. Can't think why that's happened. With chocolate smeared around her lips.
  • "I just feel like coming off drugs has made everything worse" sent from my new bungalow, where i have been showered with tat.
  • "I just want to get high on drugs. Well I do any I don't. I don't do it because i've got no money to do it"
  • "I wish I didn't tell the doctor that I was addicted to them"
  • "sorry for oversharing on tiktok" - proceeds to post her 7 minute video anyway.

May 26, 2023
Everyone feel free to report her account under regulated goods and activities since shes promoting how much better she would feel with illegally obtained drugs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230821-173357~2.png
    Screenshot_20230821-173357~2.png
    319.1 KB · Views: 234
May 5, 2023
She’s moaning that she can’t get rid of ste until tomorrow when her support worker comes!!!!

It’s her place so just kick him out

I think she's as terrified of him as she is co-dependent on him. He beats her, we've seen the remnants of split lips & black eyes. I really believe if she got rid of him, she could make a good go of it. He drags her down.

May 5, 2023
So i'm sitting through her latest crap on tiktok so you don't have to.

Highlights include :
  • The filter trying it's best, bless it. 1 and a half eyebrows.
  • Thinking larger creators aren't telling people to subscribe to her because "people don't want to share my thing, my tiktok, because it might lose them customers"
  • "recovery is quite hard. I turned on a program called painkillers on netfix and that just brought back all of the like feelings that painkillers do give you" have you considered not watching something called painkillers?
  • "I feel like crying but i'm not gonna cry, i'm just gonna give up until this evening"
  • sad about her weight gain. Can't think why that's happened. With chocolate smeared around her lips.
  • "I just feel like coming off drugs has made everything worse" sent from my new bungalow, where i have been showered with tat.
  • "I just want to get high on drugs. Well I do any I don't. I don't do it because i've got no money to do it"
  • "I wish I didn't tell the doctor that I was addicted to them"
  • "sorry for oversharing on tiktok" - proceeds to post her 7 minute video anyway.

She threatened to unalive herself AGAIN on TikTok earlier.
Screenshot_20230821-174746_Gallery.jpg

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Not at all, like I said this is a nice area,.mainly private owned bungalows. I really don't know why the council decided to buy them and move ex addicts in.
Some ex addicts will change their lives and recover and those house will be a godsend but unfortunately its rare .
(I'm an ex addict so speaking from a little experience) .

You can tell the ones who are truly working hard and will tame the demons but lou isn't one of them.

She is going to destroy that house and it's a shame it'll be the people living nearby that will pay the price . Lou doesn't pay a penny for that house and it's the tax payer that will pay for her do ups every step of the way.

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Wow she’s done a new tiktok crying and saying she fancies a strip of codeine. That doesn’t sound like someone in recovery! Go and watch
Yet claims she is clean.

She probably isn't tested for codeine as it's often prescribed and we all know her iffy foot will help that along ( I know it's fake) .
Codeine is insanely addictive but as its not an illegal drug it often falls under the radar

May 7, 2023
I think she's as terrified of him as she is co-dependent on him. He beats her, we've seen the remnants of split lips & black eyes. I really believe if she got rid of him, she could make a good go of it. He drags her down.
This!!! I think she relies on him heavily for money too as he gets more than her. He’s clearly been there all this time. She needs reporting!

May 5, 2023
Can you imagine if Tik Tok bans her account and she looses all the followers.

It will be the mother of all meltdowns.

The dry cry will only be cured by Cawol and her dollars.

Ste will rap about how we should all smoke our nans ashes.

What a episode of "Lou cycles" that'll be.

Let's all just constantly report her account, she'll lose it eventually just like her last one.

Anybody know the reason she got banned on her last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.