Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2023
So i'm sitting through her latest crap on tiktok so you don't have to.

Highlights include :
  • The filter trying it's best, bless it. 1 and a half eyebrows.
  • Thinking larger creators aren't telling people to subscribe to her because "people don't want to share my thing, my tiktok, because it might lose them customers"
  • "recovery is quite hard. I turned on a program called painkillers on netfix and that just brought back all of the like feelings that painkillers do give you" have you considered not watching something called painkillers?
  • "I feel like crying but i'm not gonna cry, i'm just gonna give up until this evening"
  • sad about her weight gain. Can't think why that's happened. With chocolate smeared around her lips.
  • "I just feel like coming off drugs has made everything worse" sent from my new bungalow, where i have been showered with tat.
  • "I just want to get high on drugs. Well I do any I don't. I don't do it because i've got no money to do it"
  • "I wish I didn't tell the doctor that I was addicted to them"
  • "sorry for oversharing on tiktok" - proceeds to post her 7 minute video anyway.
You’ve done gods work I can only watch 30 seconds of her before I want to top myself THANK YOU!

Polly

May 11, 2023
I think because she got roasted on her fall asleep live last week she thinks any attention is better than none, she wants her workers to see it to show she’s unstable and stay on the scheme, we all know she doesn’t want her kids back.
As fing sad as it is, I think this is it. She couldn’t fester in bed all day with young kids, she knows this. She's had them, she knows how difficult it is.

May 7, 2023
As fing sad as it is, I think this is it. She couldn’t fester in bed all day with young kids, she knows this. She's had them, she knows how difficult it is.
No-one is gonna give her access to her kids anyway but she’s have to move again if it was on the cards because of the genders and ages. She’s only got 2 bedrooms!

If she seriously thought she had a shot of getting those kiddies back she’d have worked so hard to get her s unpacked and set the spare room up as a child friendly space.,The fact she’s not done that shows she knows she’s not! I think she just thinks “oh not mentioned the kids for a while” and does it for sympathy! Like that tiktok saying he’s keeping them from her like she’s the innocent party 😤

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
So desperate to get to 1000 so she's showered with gifts on lives. She is just a disgusting t who gives no ss about her children at all. Selfish little t.
Guess it's time for an update.

1000followerswontfixyourlife.jpg

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
Old Lou would never want to do something like pour nail varnish over herself to get seen on Tik Tok. But didn't have a problem with becoming a full blown smackhead who lost her kids and chose a dirty, violent, thieving rat over her own flesh and blood.

Anyone who feels sorry for this b and still wants to gift her anything is a fing brain dead idiot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.