State of it when the filter slips

Attachments

• IMG_3398.jpeg
    IMG_3398.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 223

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
You would honestly believe she is special needs how she is now. Can't string a sentence together, uses words out of context, talks absolute nonsense.
Of all that s in the house she's got no cooking utensils. Not like she had hundreds to spend, and knew she was getting a house for how long? fing idiot.
I bet they aren’t on her Amazon wishlist either!

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Asking people to contact her if the kids are getting too much during the holidays. Is she for friggin real?!. Asking her for advice when she couldn't keep her own kids.

And it's because you're abusing the system, lying, scamming people which has got people pissed at you. Stupid woman
She's got this one trick to get the kids out of your hair.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Was she always like this? Like even when she (appears) not off her tits she talks like a child.

Is that a new thing because of the drugs wasting her head?

Genuine question as I never knew about her until she went into "wecovewee".
She's been a bit dim for as long as i've known her her - but has properly declined in the past few years. I guess if you've got no mental stimulation other than posting temu links, hunting drugs and unwrapping tat your brain just...rots. It's like what you sometimes see when people first go into a care home. I don't know if there's a return from this.

Honestly though it's always been kinda a mystery of what's an act and what's just being broken. When she was with James she racked up a load of debt in his name, claiming to not understand it - but if that was the case, why wasn't the debt hers? She got a qualification from Uni, but can't understand how to use a washing machine properly. She can clearly navigate the system pretty well, but also "accidentally" goes live while acting like the walking dead. It's really hard to tell what's a scam/beg and what's incompetence.

I don't think i'll ever understand it.

I posted some stuff here if you're curious about ancient lou history archeolougy. I'm sure others can fill in about her early instagram star days.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2023
She's been a bit dim for as long as i've known her her - but has properly declined in the past few years. I guess if you've got no mental stimulation other than posting temu links, hunting drugs and unwrapping tat your brain just...rots. It's like what you sometimes see when people first go into a care home. I don't know if there's a return from this.

Honestly though it's always been kinda a mystery of what's an act and what's just being broken. When she was with James she racked up a load of debt in his name, claiming to not understand it - but if that was the case, why wasn't the debt hers? She got a qualification from Uni, but can't understand how to use a washing machine properly. She can clearly navigate the system pretty well, but also "accidentally" goes live while acting like the walking dead. It's really hard to tell what's a scam/beg and what's incompetence.

I don't think i'll ever understand it.

I posted some stuff here if you're curious about ancient lou history. I'm sure others can fill in about her early instagram star days.
Thanks so much for this ❤

Apr 16, 2023
Lou's live getting ready...what a state. And just begging for people to click on her link for temu so she can get £30. She's a bit manic about receiving that money. She was asked what you would get for doing it and she completely ignored the question. Just focused on the people who said they will help. She honestly is the most self centred t around. And those kids are so better without her.

Apr 20, 2023
Was she always like this? Like even when she (appears) not off her tits she talks like a child.

Is that a new thing because of the drugs wasting her head?

Genuine question as I never knew about her until she went into "wecovewee".
She was never a genius, but she's definitely lost a few brain cells, I guess it's the drugs.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Lou's live getting ready...what a state. And just begging for people to click on her link for temu so she can get £30. She's a bit manic about receiving that money. She was asked what you would get for doing it and she completely ignored the question. Just focused on the people who said they will help. She honestly is the most self centred t around. And those kids are so better without her.
She is. It reminds me when a kid wants something, and has zero shame about it (because, well, kid) and will just yabber on about it non-stop.
"I really want this toy. Its such an amazing toy, isn't it. Wow, if I had that toy, I wouldn't want anything else, ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.